A new signing

Information about our Ladies Team, Youth Team and Reserves Teams

A new signing

Postby michael » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Excellent-keep the ladies team news flowing.
i would like to say-great signing-but my knowledge of ladies footballers is somewhat limited so can't otherwise comment.

do we get a video interview from Ash ?

whilst i probably would not make them myself-just because of other commitments-any psf's coming up ?

I note main site refers to 'first team'

should that actually say mens first team-as there are many who may say that the ladies team are rightly just as much the first team as the men-..
(i thought i did rather well to avoid the tease 'another midfielder signs' on the first team site )

should there now be a separate ladies team section as opposed to mixing it with 'other teams'

this ladies stuff is very serious now and going to get bigger still imo
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: A new signing

Postby stroud green » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:18 pm

Michael, The ladies section on the main site will be updated with all latest news very shortly and throughout the season. I am just awaiting a date for training on the website. Hopefully in the next few weeks.
With regards to having our own thread on the forum that is up to the mods. After all, there will be a spare space what with the amalgamation of the Trust & SC.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR ladies and youth Teams