FGR Ladies v Cardiff City LFC

Information about our Ladies Team, Youth Team and Reserves Teams

FGR Ladies v Cardiff City LFC

Postby stroud green » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:50 pm

We are in action again this coming Thursday when we host Cardiff City LFC at Slimbridge FC's Wisloe Road.

7.45pm KO.

Adults £3, OAP's/U16's £1 U10's free

With a crowd approaching three figure for Sunday's victory over West Ham it would be great to have another big crowd to cheer the ladies on.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: FGR Ladies v Cardiff City LFC

Postby andywhiting69 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 am

HOPING to get down to watch tonight as i work with sammy now playing with cardiff
noticed kerry barlett plays also for cardiff and i remember watching her play for the ladies a good 10 year sago imo best ever to play for the ladies but having said that i havent seen them play for years
here's hoping for a good crowd
best wishes andy
andywhiting69
Reserves
Reserves

Re: FGR Ladies v Cardiff City LFC

Postby stroud green » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:01 pm

The ladies lost 2-1 to a very good Cardiff City team this evening. They held them until 15 minutes to go when Cardiff made the breakthrough. They added a second on 88 minutes but Paige Stewart immediately headed one back for Rovers. However, Cardiff held on to take all three points.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR ladies and youth Teams