More coverage on club website and forum

Information about our Ladies Team, Youth Team and Reserves Teams

Re: More coverage on club website and forum

Postby Lady Magpie » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Ned wrote:Can we get more coverage of fixtures and results please?

Look at my site you will find all the info and stats you want for all the Conference seasons:

http://www.forestgreenroversfc.co.uk/

Go through all the pages highlighted across the top.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: More coverage on club website and forum

Postby Lady Magpie » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:59 am

Ned wrote:
Lady Magpie wrote:
Ned wrote:Can we get more coverage of fixtures and results please?

Look at my site you will find all the info and stats you want for all the Conference seasons:

http://www.forestgreenroversfc.co.uk/

Go through all the pages highlighted across the top.

Hi, was hoping to get more coverage of fixtures, results, etc, for ladies team, reserves, under 21s.

You can only get the information on the official site, and my own stats site, if this info is given out by the teams eg. Ladies and youth. I've found out in the past that this was the main problem and had removed the section as it couldn't be updated.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR ladies and youth Teams