Declan Lehmann

Information about our Ladies Team, Youth Team and Reserves Teams

Declan Lehmann

Postby stanman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:26 pm

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15488982.Declan_s_finest_save_of_them_all/

Quite a story behind Declan Lehmann - a young goalkeeper from Swindon who has joined FGR - "the first player in FGR history to sign a full two-year academy scholarship". What with his dramatic medical history as well, I wish him all the best at FGR.
There is no 'I' in team
stanman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Declan Lehmann

Postby GETCARTER » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am

Welcome, and we wish you all the best at FGR. Here's to a lot of happier times with us now.
GETCARTER
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Declan Lehmann

Postby camel » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Good luck to him and welcome.

I can't wait to see the rewards of Scott Bartlett's hard work with the academy pay off.

"He's one of our own, he's one of our own...."
camel
First Team
First Team

Return to FGR ladies and youth Teams