Player Sponsorship - the reward!

Guess the correct results, scores and attendances for Rovers!

Player Sponsorship - the reward!

Postby Pitchfork » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Predictors

As you know the Prediction League sponsors a player with the money generated by subs. This year Player Sponsors are being offered the following:

...."We are delighted to invite you to our exclusive Player Sponsorship event on Saturday 24th February when we welcome Crawley Town to The New Lawn. Hosted in our Carol Embrey Suite, it gives you a fantastic opportunity to meet your sponsored player after the match.

Your invite includes two match tickets, a complimentary drink upon arrival, a meal from the buffet, tea/coffee & cake at half time, waitress service for drinks, reserved car parking and a framed photo with your sponsored player. Shared tables will be roped off and reserved for sponsors in the Carol Embrey Suite.

Please aim to arrive at 1pm to ensure you make the most of your day. The person driving will be added to the parking list and your tickets will be ready for collection from reception.

The schedule for the afternoon is as follows:

· 13:15pm: The buffet will be served.
· 15:00pm: Match Kicks Off. Your seats will be located just outside the Carol Embrey Suite.
· 15:45pm: Half time- Tea/Coffee and Cake.
· 16:45pm: The match finishes.
· 17:15pm(ish): Your sponsored player will join you in the Carol Embrey Suite to thank you for your support."

I suggest any prediction league player should be entitled to attend this so - if you would like to represent the 'Prediction League', have all the goodies on offer including the tickets and buffet, let me know. ( 0n this thread or a PM). If there are more than two people who are interested, those that are the highest in the current season-long prediction league table, will have the opportunity. Please don't worry if you are not top half, so often with these things people don't take advantage of the offer.

Please let me know by the Port Vale Match on 6th Jan as I have to give names in by January 8th.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Player Sponsorship - the reward!

Postby Pitchfork » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:31 pm

No takers yet....so offer extended one more day

PLEASE, someone in the prediction league, do take advantage of this offer
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:00 am

If you are struggling, I,ll go.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby Pitchfork » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 am

GETCARTER wrote:If you are struggling, I,ll go.

Thanks - appreciate the response, but to be fair it needs to be someone who has paid their subs that contribute to player sponsorship

Come on guys - free parking,free tickets, free meals and a photo taken with Manny Monthe towering over you.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

No-one contacted me, so I offered this directly to Tom Cat who runs the competitions,but he is engaged with programme selling, the PL leader Tommo, who will be away on the date,and then to Silver Surfer who is currently in second place and has been a PL player for 11 years - so deserving of the treat!

I'm leased to report that Silver Surfer will represent the PL at the player sponsorship match
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Pitchfork wrote:No-one contacted me, so I offered this directly to Tom Cat who runs the competitions,but he is engaged with programme selling, the PL leader Tommo, who will be away on the date,and then to Silver Surfer who is currently in second place and has been a PL player for 11 years - so deserving of the treat!

I'm leased to report that Silver Surfer will represent the PL at the player sponsorship match

Good choice and well done Silver Surfer.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to Pitchfork's Prediction Competition