Page 1 of 2

February

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm
by The Old TomCat
Two games left to play this month although the Exeter match points will be awarded to December’s competition.

The January signings have been a revelation especially the new goalscoring options. I’m sure the names of Grubb & Reid will be added by some as well as the traditionaists still nominating Doidge.
[If anybody predicts that FGR will not score add ‘None’ and get awarded 3 x goalscoring points if FGR fail to put ball at back of net]

Please copy and paste all fixtures below before start of match against Coventry, substituting X with numbers or name :
ie FGR 3 Tranmere 1 (2040) (Carter)

Fixtures
G34 FGR X Coventry X (XXXX) (Goalscorer)
G36 Newport X FGR X (Goalscorer)
G37 FGR X Stevenage X (XXXX) (Goalscorer)
G38 Morecambe X FGR X (Goalscorer)
G39 FGR X Crawley X (XXXX) (Goalscorer)

Points
5 correct score
3 correct result

Goalscorer
3 points per goal

Crowd - points - home match only
8 within 5
5 within 50
3 within 100
1 within 200

Good luck all.

Re: February

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:02 pm
by Greeners Jnr
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 1 (3380) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 0 (Grubb)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 0 (2971) (Campbell)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 0 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 1 Crawley 1 (2683) (Grubb)

Re: February

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:08 am
by onlineracingclub
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 2 (2911) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 1 (2247) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 0 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 2 Crawley 1 (2411) (Doidge)

Re: February

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:34 pm
by Fartvs Antiqvvs
G34 FGR 2 Coventry 1 (3333) (Reid)
G36 Newport 1 FGR 3 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 0 (2376) (Grubb)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 3 (Grubb)
G39 FGR 4 Crawley 1 (2438) (Doidge)

Re: February

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:26 pm
by NewForestRover
G34 FGR 2 Coventry 1 (3456) (Wishart)
G36 Newport 1 FGR 1 (Wishart)
G37 FGR 3 Stevenage 1 (2345) (Wishart)
G38 Morecambe 0 FGR 2 (Wishart)
G39 FGR 1 Crawley 0 (2345) (Wishart)

Re: February

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:26 pm
by The Old TomCat
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 0 (2989) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 1 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 3 Stevenage 1 (2549) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 0 FGR 2 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 3 Crawley 2 (2459) (Doidge)

Re: February

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 pm
by candy
G34 FGR 4 Coventry 1 (4780) (Grubb)
G36 Newport 0 FGR 4 (Grubb)
G37 FGR 3 Stevenage 0 (2751) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 5 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 4 Crawley 1 (2787) (Grubb)

Go for it, 15 points out of 15 points :lol:

Goals for us 20------------Goals against us 3

Up the table's we will go, to the middle of the table will do.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: February

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:27 pm
by Sparky
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 2 (2929) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 2 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 1 Stevenage 1 (1919) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 2 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 2 Crawley 1 (2525) (Doidge)

Re: February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am
by Pitchfork
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 1 (3182) (Grubb)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 0 (1881) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 2 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 3 Crawley 1 (2145) (Doidge)

This is a key month;clearly this is a very optimistic prediction (10 points) but 7 points would keep us in a decent position in the mini league

Re: February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm
by Silver Surfer
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 2 (3100) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 1 FGR 0 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 1 Stevenage 1 (1745) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 0 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 1 Crawley 2 (1890) (Doidge)

Re: February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:02 pm
by voodoobluesman
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 1 (3400) (Laird)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 0 (Collins)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 1 (2700) (Bennet)
G38 Morecambe 1 FGR 1 (Rawlins)
G39 FGR 1 Crawley 2 (2500) (Marsh-Brown)

Re: February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:57 pm
by Greeners
G34 FGR 2 Coventry 2 (2435) (Grubb)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 2 (Grubb)
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 2 (2135) (Grubb)
G38 Morecambe 2 FGR 2 (Grubb)
G39 FGR 2 Crawley 2 (2143) (Grubb)

Re: February

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 pm
by The Old TomCat
Image

Tommo maintains his lead of competition.
Still early days yet and plenty of opportunity to catch him for that pot of money.
Anyway good luck everybody.


Still a number of players to enter their forecasts.

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:30 am
by Pitchfork
The Old TomCat wrote:
Tommo maintains his lead of competition.
Still early days yet and plenty of opportunity to catch him for that pot of money.


Unless you have a sponsor OTC, there is no pot of money for the winner - just a shield and the satisfaction of knowing you are superb at predicting.

For the first time in 11 years, not all the months are sponsored.

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:16 am
by The Old TomCat
Pitchfork wrote:
The Old TomCat wrote:
Tommo maintains his lead of competition.
Still early days yet and plenty of opportunity to catch him for that pot of money.


Unless you have a sponsor OTC, there is no pot of money for the winner - just a shield and the satisfaction of knowing you are superb at predicting.

For the first time in 11 years, not all the months are sponsored.


Thanks for update Pitch. Was unaware of financial situation.

1. Will there be any more Manager of Month's pots?
2. and more importantly will the season winner have a pot of money to add to his prestigious title PITCHFORK PREDICTION CHAMPION 2017-18?

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:45 am
by Pitchfork
The Old TomCat wrote:
1. Will there be any more Manager of Month's pots?
2. and more importantly will the season winner have a pot of money to add to his prestigious title PITCHFORK PREDICTION CHAMPION 2017-18?


1. ???? What are Manager of the Month pots? I will fund any prizes for monthly sponsorship, if this is what you mean.

2. As I said above the winner of the PL, does not win money, just the shield!!

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:48 pm
by The Old TomCat
Pitchfork wrote:
The Old TomCat wrote:
1. Will there be any more Manager of Month's pots?
2. and more importantly will the season winner have a pot of money to add to his prestigious title PITCHFORK PREDICTION CHAMPION 2017-18?


1. ???? What are Manager of the Month pots? I will fund any prizes for monthly sponsorship, if this is what you mean.

2. As I said above the winner of the PL, does not win money, just the shield!!

Now you understand why I keep off the money side.

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 pm
by Tommo
G34 FGR 0 Coventry 2 (3180) (Doidge)
G36 Newport 1 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 1 Stevenage 0 (1945) (Doidge)
G38 Morecambe 0 FGR 2 (Doidge)
G39 FGR 2 Crawley 1 (2110) (Doidge)

Heart over head

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 pm
by John Whiffen
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 2 (3542) Doidge
G36 Newport 2 FGR 0 Doidge
G37 FGR 2 Stevenage 0 (2514) Doidge
G38 Morecambe 2 FGR 2 Doidge
G39 FGR 1 Crawley 0 (2721) Doidge

Re: February

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:48 pm
by smertens07929
G34 FGR 1 Coventry 1 (2962) (Grubb)
G36 Newport 2 FGR 1 (Doidge)
G37 FGR 1 Stevenage 0 (2543) (Reid)
G38 Morecambe 2 FGR 2 (Bennet)
G39 FGR 2 Crawley 1 (Wishart) (2453)