April

Guess the correct results, scores and attendances for Rovers!

Re: April

Postby The Old TomCat » Sun May 06, 2018 6:43 am

Linfield Rover was one of two predictas to forecast an away win for Grimsby, which helps give him the best score for last month of current season.
Well done Linfield. :D
TimB was other predicta to make same forecast and thus becomes joint top scorer of last match of season. :D
Unfortunately it has not moved him up final table. :(

Also well done to Tommo & Greeners who share the spoils for month. :)

And an additional congrats to Tommo who is crowned Season Champion 2017/18. :D :D :D
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Sun May 06, 2018 6:54 am

BTW,
OTC did not come close to winning any of the FGR forecasts competitions BUT he did top the Prediction League on the Robin's Nest, Cheltenham's forum site.
Small consolation but a win nevertheless.
And yes I'm chuffed. :lol:
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Sun May 06, 2018 9:49 am

Congratulations TOMMO, yet again. I will have the shield engraved and will ensure you have it in the next few weeks

The monthly prizewinners have their winnings noted on the new 18-19 thread. I pay you anytime you wish to receive it - well done all 3 of you!!
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Wow. Given I only predicted the correct score line once all season that is surprising. Very nice though! Thanks for organising this OTC and Pitchfork.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to Pitchfork's Prediction Competition