Sporting Dinner - 12 Oct 17

Supporter Club News for Members New & Old

Sporting Dinner - 12 Oct 17

Postby Double Glazier » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Sporting Dinner – Thursday 12th October 2017

The Supporters Club and FGRFC will be jointly holding a Sporting Dinner with former England and Leeds United star, Terry Cooper and 2 more generations of the sporting Cooper family – manager Mark & player Charlie. It is to be held in The Carol Embrey Suite on Thursday 12th October with doors opening at 7pm. Bob Hunt will interview three generations of the footballing Cooper family on how professional football has changed over the last 50 years.

Em, the FGR chef, will be preparing a 3-course menu for the evening from her award winning repertoire.

Tickets are £25 each or as a table of up to 8 guests for £200. There will be a full bar and it promises to be a good night’s entertainment. Specific menu and booking arrangements will be publicised shortly.
Double Glazier
Trainee
Trainee

Re: Sporting Dinner - 12 Oct 17

Postby Double Glazier » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Cooper Family Football Dinner – Thursday 12th October 2017

You are invited on Thursday 12th October to the Cooper Family Football Dinner.

Hear three generations of the Cooper family interviewed about the last 50 years in professional football, whilst you enjoy a three course vegan meal.

Carol Embery Suite, The New Lawn Stadium Doors open 6.30pm. Main meal from 7.30pm Tickets £25 each. Book a table for eight for £200 and get two free bottles of wine on the table.

To book contact FGRFC reception or go on-line through the FGRFC website Telephone 01453 834 860 or email reception@fgrfc.com
Double Glazier
Trainee
Trainee

Postby The Old TomCat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Gosh Double Glazier you are keen to get this message across:
Not only twice on this thread but Tim has already opened one on same subject
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86872

Moderator: You need to amalgamate both threads into one.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Count me in !!.
GETCARTER
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Double Glazier » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi Tom,

1) My second post contained details of how to book tickets, information that wasn't available when I made my first post on 11 Sept (you read it here first). As a member of the Supporters Club you get this information e-mailed to you but non-members do not. I will repeat that information in case anybody missed it:- 'To book contact FGRFC reception or go on-line through the FGRFC website Telephone 01453 834 860 or email reception@fgrfc.com'. 8-)

2) Yes, I am keen for the evening to be a success as a lot of effort has gone into organizing the event and if successful we will hopefully be able to organize similar events. 8-)

3) Keep up your good work Tom :D .

4) Hope to see you Thursday & Friday. :D
Double Glazier
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Double Glazier » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 pm

We very much regret that the SC has had to cancel the 12th October Sports Dinner.

This is due to running out of time to communicate effectively with businesses whom we were relying on providing a core number of whole table bookings.

We are reviewing with the FGR FC the lessons learnt and a different approach. The SC is keen to re-arrange the Dinner for a new date.

Thank you to those who had already booked. Refunds will be through the FGR FC reception.
Double Glazier
Trainee
Trainee

Return to Supporters Club