Sam

Supporter Club News for Members New & Old

Sam

Postby Tommo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 pm

I have just read that Sam has relinquished his post as Supporters Club (joint) Chairman. I hope that this is just Sam taking a well deserved rest. From my distance it seems to me that Sam has been one of the most dedicated of our supporters and has done a great job of helping to organise the away travel. I hope that he continues to provide his smiling demeanour around the Supporters Club 'hut'. Thanks Sam.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Sam

Postby redunited » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks paul for your support over the last few years
redunited
First Team
First Team

Postby John Whiffen » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Agreed Tommo, Sam has been very energetic with his involvement with the Supporters Club, especially with running the away coach travel.

Thanks for your commitment and hard work Sam, your successor will realise the amount of work you put in.
John Whiffen
First Team
First Team

Postby candy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 pm

I totally agree with the above well done Sam!!
candy
First Team
First Team

Postby The Old TomCat » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Sam ran the away travel brilliantly for many years and is always good travelling company.
As a regular away fan I'd like to thank him for his hard work
Cheers mate.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby voodoobluesman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:21 pm

:?:
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to Supporters Club