New website WHERE ARE THE FIXTURES?

All about our First Team

New website WHERE ARE THE FIXTURES?

Postby Donegal Rover » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 am

The old site had it on page one easy to find and use, now they are tucked away somewhere, can we have them back on page one please? As I am sure that is what most fans need to know. Thanks
Last edited by Donegal Rover on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donegal Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Re: New website WHERE ARE THE FIXTURES?

Postby cookiemonster » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

Just two clicks - Match Centre, then Fixtures and results - gives you the full list for 2018-19. Better than the old site in my opinion.
cookiemonster
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Old Git » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 am

I had'nt spotted the little 3 bar icon in the corner. Not a technophobe not sure what it's called. Just getting use to the new site I suppose.
If Forest Green Rovers get in the football league then Pigs can fly !!!
Old Git
First Team
First Team

Postby The Old TomCat » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am

Old Git wrote:If Forest Green Rovers get in the football league then Pigs can fly !!!

Who said above? &
Has he/she been forced to eat a bacon sarnie in compensation for getting it so wrong? :D
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Lady Magpie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

There's always my website for fixtures, wink: http://www.forestgreenroversfc.co.uk/id4.html

LM
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 pm

cookiemonster wrote:Just two clicks - Match Centre, then Fixtures and results - gives you the full list for 2018-19. Better than the old site in my opinion.

The website is now looking really good and hopefully the match centre will develop once we get into the new season.

I had no problem finding upcoming fixtures but where are the previous seasons' fixtures? Its good that, unlike on the old site, we don't have to trawl through them to get to the current ones but I would like to refer to past results occasionally. LMs site is the alternative I know but its nice to have it all in one place.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Simba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Hey everyone,

Thanks for comment and feedback, it's always useful so we can fix things if they're not working as intended.

Previous seasons data and stats is something we definitely want to add to the site, but the priority right now has to be 18-19. There are quite a few features yet to be rolled out, which you'll hopefully find really useful. :)

LMs site is brilliant for comprehensive FGR stats, maybe one day we can look to emulate that :D
Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.

FGR and Ecotricity Web Designer
Simba
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Donegal Rover » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Simba wrote:Hey everyone,

Thanks for comment and feedback, it's always useful so we can fix things if they're not working as intended.

Well done for taking it on board, I just think fixtures should be loud and proud on page 1 as I said.
Donegal Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Lady Magpie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Previous seasons data and stats is something we definitely want to add to the site, but the priority right now has to be 18-19. There are quite a few features yet to be rolled out, which you'll hopefully find really useful. :)

LMs site is brilliant for comprehensive FGR stats, maybe one day we can look to emulate that :D

At my age you might need to combine them so they aren't lost Simba.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Simba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Lady Magpie wrote:

At my age you might need to combine them so they aren't lost Simba.

:lol:

Well, I would absolutely LOVE it if we could include all the statistics from your website onto the club website. That's the dream right there :D
Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.

FGR and Ecotricity Web Designer
Simba
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Silver Surfer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Simba wrote:Well, I would absolutely LOVE it if we could include all the statistics from your website onto the club website. That's the dream right there :D

And update the stats? LM updates them after every match.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team