Playoffs

All about our First Team

Playoffs

Postby Silver Surfer » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Finished Exeter 0 Northampton 4. We keep our local derbies for next season. Let's just hope that crowds will be allowed.

It must have been strange to play that game at an empty Wembley.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Playoffs

Postby The Game Within » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 pm

I can't see how Exeter is classed as a local derby when Walsall is quicker and easier to get to.
The Game Within
First Team
First Team

Postby Silver Surfer » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 am

The Game Within wrote:I can't see how Exeter is classed as a local derby when Walsall is quicker and easier to get to.

Good point, but I think of Exeter as West Country rivals.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Kentstripe » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am

The Game Within wrote:I can't see how Exeter is classed as a local derby when Walsall is quicker and easier to get to.

Unless Yeovil come up, we'll be Exeter's nearest opposition though. They'll bring more then most (inc Walsall) too.

Surprisingly one sided final, Exeter once again failed to turn up whereas Northampton were right at it. Pleased for Steve Arnold, struggled a bit playing for us but seemed a nice bloke. Thought he commanded his box well.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am

I like the west country/wales mini league and rivalry

having lost swindon and plymouth, i am hoping that Yeovil come through their play offs
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Cumbrian » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:30 pm

Two ex FGR Conference level Goalies in the final.
The Cumbrian
Reserves
Reserves

Postby michael » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 am

arguably three ?
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team