Elliott Frear injury

All about our First Team

Elliott Frear injury

Postby Chrisgump11 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:55 am

Any news on El's injury yet. Such a wretched shame having started his second spell so well. One news account I read said he limped off the pitch - who was on the stretcher then, a body double?

Incidentally, as he was being treated on the pitch for fully 5 minutes, could not believe it when the Times Added On flashed up - 4 Minutes! Random or what?
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Elliott Frear injury

Postby Dougal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Yes I too have been wondering how bag his injury was. Anyone know?
Dougal
Reserves
Reserves

Postby montyc » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Dougal wrote:Yes I too have been wondering how bag his injury was. Anyone know?

Hope it's not as bad as your spell-checker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
GREEN ARMY, GREEN ARMY
montyc
First Team
First Team

Postby BroughtonPowell » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:05 pm

I read in the the match day thread.

The Old TomCat wrote:Good result but also pleased to be told that Elliot's injury is not as bad as first thought.
Apparently it is a bruised calf and he was walking around the changing room after the match.
I sincerely hope so.

So hopefully he is okay, would be good to hear from the club.
BroughtonPowell
Youth
Youth

Postby NeilC » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Coops said prematch at Walsall he will be out for 2-3 weeks- ankle injury. Looked a lot worse when it happened.
NeilC
Youth
Youth

Return to FGR First Team