Rovers record operating loss of £785k in 2019

All about our First Team

Re: Rovers record operating loss of £785k in 2019

Postby Timb » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 pm

I agree on the samosas, very good indeed.

As for Fat Toni, he has his ovens in a shop unit by the cinema in Stroud, next to the bus stop to Forest Green. They sell pizza by the slice direct from the shop and I've grabbed a slice on more than one occasion to have on the bus up. Veggie and vegan options each time.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Cumbrian » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:12 pm

That would be the £750k difference for Doidge's transfer then. Worth more than £250k now, do we get any sell on fee?
The Cumbrian
Reserves
Reserves

Postby paulK » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:29 pm

The Cumbrian wrote:That would be the £750k difference for Doidge's transfer then. Worth more than £250k now, do we get any sell on fee?

True, we didn't get anything at all from Bolton AND had to pay his wages. Don't know if we recovered anything from that last season, but the last I read, Dale had some confidence in getting something out of Bolton though, of course, it all went eerily quiet.

The £250k, or whatever we got, will be in this year's accounts and I'd be extremely surprised if no sell-on clause. Percentage, of course, will be speculation.
My mileage; yours may vary, of course.....
paulK
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team