Dayle Grubb

All about our First Team

Re: Dayle Grubb

Postby Tommo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:02 am

Nah, don’t agree. Grubster was a lovely prospect at NL level but didn’t progress but I don’t think that’s MCs fault. He might have made a decent No10 but Reece Brown was much better. Then, in the wide roles he got, Grubb couldn’t develop more than his one trick of cutting inside to shoot and defenders at EFL level were wise to that.

I wish him well at Eastleigh but although he was a good spot in a lower league and served us well, his is an NL level player imo.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Kentstripe » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:40 am

Very few players moved on by MC have gone on to prove him wrong tbf. Kieffer Moore is probably the only one I can think of. Even though Manny's done well at Tranmere I wouldn't have him over Rawson, Kitching or McGinley.

Hopefully Dayle can perform well at Eastleigh and either get himself a permanent move, or come back revitalised for pre-season and show he's got more to offer at league 2 level.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:37 pm

i read that Gav is now only just down the road
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:27 am

Is Dayle Grubb thinking -'everybody else gets a holiday,and i've got to go and play blxxdy football ?
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:13 pm

I doubt it.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team