FGR Fans engagement

All about our First Team

FGR Fans engagement

Postby The Old TomCat » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:29 am

On DVs Facebook page I came across following:

"Just bumped into this from FIFA - it’s a report on fan engagement and they highlight the best club in each confederation - region of the world - listing Forest Green Rovers as the best example in Europe…….that’s pretty cool."

https://www.facebook.com/dalevince/?__t ... nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARCYuMQCIT5EUfDJNRNDVfNvWy_VlXhAjo6-j0T2Bc7tiFUI_C_vS4_TXPd7xh-jSqSLa4P9J5xh8EbwvXYB9zndgKmIGhceNb7i5kwdrJyuyRdy5mTvucYfDT9AIp81KwG1UdufptKgCQTmgc0zUFFq8uI-isXabaYgUuIM5hF2LQjaonRgfTIJUKNYRMTBhJZNcLR4m9yfZwe-vaw_BzvyjpysWa_N4w5BBbkbkgQxBypcwdR8vLpHmIZfB17Scc1KsZg-0gJk9d_LcNqhdEmyql8Jwa-xMLYTb_lcKsFFMLIvQJRIVyfmJxIt2748PgPsN-IykfJNNYQYo6PSYYH8EXisNitMf8Z5YGlG012_csuVB8cvApJT

Fantastic.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: FGR Fans engagement

Postby Tommo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Its amazing, and a source of pride for me as a supporter, to see FGR listed alongside Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao, Kaizer Chiefs, Seattle Sounders, Flamengo and Auckland City in such a praiseworthy international line up. I'm not sure about the last sentence about fans choosing the colour of the shirts but FGR do still stand out as a club that has stood up for the Chairman's values and persuaded some of its fans to change or reinforce their views on food and climate issues. Great marketing as usual from DV and his team.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team