Mega redirection on this forum

All about our First Team

Mega redirection on this forum

Postby michael » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Did not get it originally, but now,whenever i log in, i get a note talking about if computer does not suppport mega re-direction-click here.

Thus its a real bind to log in.

Did not happen originally so really weird.

Also , how do i avoid having to log in every time.
another real bind.

Its probably me ,as i am useless at IT but can anyone assist-in simple language please
thanks
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Mega redirection on this forum

Postby michael » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Sorted the above.
Now can someone tell me where the next post or previous post is ?
i seem to have to go back to the main page every time to get to next topic
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Sledge » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Bottom right of this page is an elongated window with the name of this forum (Jump to: first team(?) ). Click go and it goes back to the topic list for this section of the forum
Sledge
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks for that.
Got it.

My point really was that you can't automatically go to the previous or next post-you have to go back to topic index as you say.
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team