Stuart Yetton

All about our First Team

Stuart Yetton

Postby bjob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Was talking with my friend before we started scoring again about strikers and he brought up this guy who plays for his home team Truro. A better rate the Fleets!

http://www.trurocityfc.co.uk/TeamSquad. ... 6&TeamID=1
bjob
Youth
Youth

Re: Stuart Yetton

Postby Pasty » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 am

I am also from that area and familiar with the level at which Yetton is playing (many family members are Truro City fans). However, a big step-up to BS Premier in my opinion. I remember when Tim Harris brought in lower league players e.g. Holloway and although they had been doing well at their previous level I can't remember any being successful for us.
Pasty
Reserves
Reserves

Postby michael » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:26 am

Chris Davis comes to mind.

i agree-completely differnt level in the comference
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Welsh Exile » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Still think that if we are ambitious for promotion then we need proven strikers at Conference level at the very least. Players like Yetton maybe outstanding in their respective leagues but the conference is a huge step up. Similarly I would not expect current FGR players to be considered for the Championship or Premiership.
Welsh Exile
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Turnking » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 pm

We couldn't afford his wages.
They're going full time next season btw...
Turnking
Youth
Youth

Return to FGR First Team