"We Are FGR"

All about our First Team

Re: "We Are FGR"

Postby GETCARTER » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 am

Looking forward to receiving mine in the post shortly.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby stroud green » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

My book “We Are FGR” will be available to buy next Saturday at the Forest Green Rovers v Crewe Alexandra match. Celebrating our historic promotion to the Football League. Ideal Christmas present for Rovers fans everywhere. £17.99. We will be set up in the Carol Embrey Suite. You can also order online via the club shop.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stroud green » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stroud green » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Book update:

As you all know by now, my book will be available to buy this Saturday at the Crewe Alexandra match in the Carol Embrey Suite.

They will be on sale from 1pm and after the match Dale, Mark and myself will be there to sign copies if you so wish.

People who have pre-ordered may pick up their copy on Saturday and get it signed at the same time by Dale and Mark. If you cannot make Saturday's match and have pre-ordered, these will be sent to you in the post on Monday.

All International orders will be posted tomorrow.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 pm

We have ordered a book by post, and will be attending the home game v Wycombe - will you be able to sign it for me on that date ?.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby stroud green » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm

GETCARTER wrote:We have ordered a book by post, and will be attending the home game v Wycombe - will you be able to sign it for me on that date ?.

Yes if you come and find me, of course I can.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 pm

See you Saturday to get everybody's Christmas present. They're going to love it.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Listened to the Radio broadcast in Valparaiso, Chile. Best of luck with the sales tomorrow Shane.

Just about to walk to the local stadium to have look around, but sadly no match here. Will be taking in Colo Colo who play in Santiago before the flight home.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Chrisgump11 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 am

Joyous occasion marking the launch of We Are FGR - the 4th book about FGR in 5 years which is a source for pride I reckon

I said to Shane before the match that besides the obvious wish to have an FGR win, it doesn't half help pack the bar afterwards! Just what a book launch needs. But no one could have written that script!

Congratulations on a wonderful book Shane. When bad times strike, we will just open the cover and let our hearts sing!
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Arrived this morning - very many thanks for a lovely book.Just glancing through it brings back wonderful memories of both the season as a whole, and the final climax.Lots of superb photos - well done.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby stroud green » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:49 pm

GETCARTER wrote:Arrived this morning - very many thanks for a lovely book.Just glancing through it brings back wonderful memories of both the season as a whole, and the final climax.Lots of superb photos - well done.

Thanks

My wife will be in the CE Suite Saturday for people yet to pick up pre-orders and the book will also be on sale there and on the merchandise stand by the main entrance. It can also of course be ordered online on the FGR club shop if you are unable to get to The New Lawn.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby andywhiting69 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Fantastic book for any football fan , perfect xmas present , well done shane , still looking hard for a photo of myself or deano at wembley !
good luck with sales
andy
andywhiting69
Reserves
Reserves

Postby andymac26 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Lovely book, arrived today. Great pictures and memories. Got to page 10 and found myself in the stand. Bonus!
andymac26
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:05 pm

24 Hours later and i am stiil looking and hoping to see me in one of the final crowd photos.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby stroud green » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Looking for last minute Christmas ideas?
"We Are FGR" is on sale at various outlets around the ground tomorrow or come and see me and I will get a copy for you.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:19 am

If you win first prize on the Rovers Raffle tomorrow you could buy just over 16 copies of We Are FGR.....

It's a great book and very well put together. An ideal Christmas Present.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stroud green » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:01 pm

If you have bought my book and enjoyed it I would be grateful if you could spend a few minutes and write a review on Amazon website please. Thanks in advance.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/We-are-FGR-Photographic-Promotion/dp/075098595X
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stroud green » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Only 1,000 copies of the book were printed. I have been informed that after a stock take last week, FGR only have 56 copies left. When they are gone that will be it, there will be no second print run. So if you have not got a copy yet they will be on sale inside the reception area at Saturdays match or if you cannot make the match they are still available online at the club shop.
Twitter @shanehealey

Club photographer
stroud green
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Can recommend it ........buy a piece of FGR history.......it really is worth it.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby Timb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Agreed. Get yourself a copy I'd you haven't got one already. Or buy one for a Christmas present next December.

There were more than a thousand FGR fans at Wembley. Have you got your copy yet??!
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

PreviousNext

Return to FGR First Team