What's In A Name~All Time Vegan FGR X1

All about our First Team

What's In A Name~All Time Vegan FGR X1

Postby Football Poets » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 am

Time to get serious and remind the world we've always been deep forestly Green .
Given that the media is currently nicking all the best puns about us, here's my recent historical to current take.

'All Time' Vegan FGR X1
(with 5 healthy options upfront)

‘Organic’ Jam Russell
Date Bennett
Jack Springwater
Ethan Pinenuts
Leekam Noble
Manny Muesli
Keanu Mash Brown
Christian Soyge
James Rawfood (Norwood ouch)
Jon Piekin
Kale Woolery

Soy of the Rovers/Save The Ink Eco Campaign:
Just noticed another big change on being in the League :
Emmanuel Monthe on the new programme squad lisitings is now Manny Mothe... or are we at last just cutting back on ink?

Could Christian Doidge therefore not be shortened to Doidgey?
Liam to Nobes, Shamir to Shami, Drissa to Driss...,
and Sam R and Bradley Collins to 'Super Sam' and Super Brad'?

If we shortened the squad names we could extend the squad too It would make the team line-up being read out faster and more fun .
Just saying and trying to help.

PS I have to say, when i used to hear 'Sincs' (or sinks as we say in the kitchen) I always felt it had a je ne sais quoi/ getting bogged down in the mud Glasto vibe about it . But hey, what do I know and now it's too late to change it. Vegan but ponder. Onward.
FOOTBALL POETS
"The only know collective of football poets in the World" Today BBC Radio 4.
Archived by the British Library with 16000 football poems published.
http://footballpoets.org
Football Poets
Reserves
Reserves

Return to FGR First Team