Notts County: ticket & travel info

All about our First Team

Notts County: ticket & travel info

Postby The Old TomCat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:56 pm

(Please ignore information supplied in matchday magazine.
Full & correct information below.)

Tickets can be purchased from Notts County in advanced or on the day. There is special reduced pricing for this fixture.

Ticket Prices:

Adults - £10

60+ - £10

18-21 - £10

Under 18 - £5

Under 16 - £5

Under 12 - £5

Under 7 - £1

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/20 ... unity-day/

Accommodation is in the Jimmy Sirrell Stand, all seated and covered, pitch side.

Ambulant disabled supporters are charged at normal rate. However, all tickets for disabled supporters include a complimentary Personal Assistant ticket if required (if the supporter is of middle or higher rate DLA).

Directions & Parking Leave the M1 at Junction 26 and take the A610 towards Nottingham, and then follow the signs for Melton Mowbray. Turn left before the River Trent in to Meadow Lane.

Parking is available at the Cattle Market (opposite the away stand) or at Nottingham City Council's Eastcroft depot (NG2 3AH). The depot is a five minute walk from Meadow Lane, located just off London Road (A60), opposite Hooters. The entrance is signposted and is manned by security throughout the match.

Nearest Train Station Nottingham (1 mile from the stadium, 20 minute walk)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FGR Supporters Coach Departure times for Notts County:

The New Lawn 09.00

Sainsburys, Dudbridge 09.15

Brunel Way, Stonehouse 09.30

There will be a rest stop.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Notts County: ticket & travel info

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:05 pm

Opposite Hooters! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 am

had some of my best moments in Hooters nottm 25 years ago !-is it still going then ?

not that it matters-but i would have said railway station is half a mile-not a mile to the ground
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:54 am

king giraffe III wrote:Opposite Hooters! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't think of much worse. Travelling to notts county, watching a frustrating loose, ending up in a seedy bar, kgiii is there reminding me that everything is rubbish. :cry:
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby madasahatter » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 am

Tickets for away supporters do not seem to be available to online purchasers. The Jimmy Sirrel Stand does not appear on the drop down menu.
Does anyone know if it is 'pay at the turnstile' or do you have to purchase from the ticket office?
madasahatter
Youth
Youth

Postby The Old TomCat » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:35 am

madasahatter wrote:Tickets for away supporters do not seem to be available to online purchasers. The Jimmy Sirrel Stand does not appear on the drop down menu.
Does anyone know if it is 'pay at the turnstile' or do you have to purchase from the ticket office?

I will try and sort this and a couple of other issues on Monday morning after reception is open.
Until then I'm sorry I'm no help.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 am

Tomiswalking wrote:

Can't think of much worse. Travelling to notts county, watching a frustrating loose, ending up in a seedy bar, kgiii is there reminding me that everything is rubbish. :cry:

Just reading this has cheered me up no end.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:34 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
Tomiswalking wrote:

Small steps, well done, don't give up yet.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby whittyfgr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 pm

We did hooters before the fa cup game a couple of years back,had a nice meal and a couple of beers still have the photo we had taken with some of the girls did not find it seedy at all so I think you are giving out the wrong impression if I was going Saturday I would have no problem going there again.
whittyfgr
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 pm

whittyfgr wrote:We did hooters before the fa cup game a couple of years back,had a nice meal and a couple of beers still have the photo we had taken with some of the girls did not find it seedy at all so I think you are giving out the wrong impression if I was going Saturday I would have no problem going there again.

Seedy maybe the wrong word, glad you enjoyed it. Not my sort of thing. Each to their own of course, enjoy if you end up going again :)
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby madasahatter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:47 am

Seek and ye will find.

To answer my own query - 'hidden' away on the website.

An additional ticket booth is available for away supporters to obtain tickets on matchday. This booth is located to the rear of the Jimmy Sirrel Stand with only cash payments available. Away supporters will also be able to collect any pre-paid tickets from this booth.

Matchday ticket booths will open two hours before kick-off.

There will likely be a bumper crowd for this game.

He said: “I’m really excited to experience my first Community Day at Meadow Lane, with our primary objective being to get as many people inside the ground as possible to create a carnival atmosphere.

“We’ve reduced our ticket prices to £10 for all adults, while under 18s’ tickets are £5, under 12s’ are £1 and under sevens go free.

“With no Championship or Premier League football on that day, it would be brilliant to see fans of all the East Midlands teams come together to support us, with Forest fans in particular having a great opportunity to track the progress of Jorge Grant and Ryan Yates.

“Everyone is welcome!”
madasahatter
Youth
Youth

Postby T50 BOS » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Just tried to buy tickets for the Jimmy Sirrell stand (for away fans) from the link on our main News page but it still doesn't show this stand in the drop down menu - only the 3 stands for home fans !!

OTC or anyone else - can we buy in advance online or have we got to buy for cash (??!!!) on the day ?

Thanks !
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Old TomCat » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:45 pm

T50 BOS wrote:Just tried to buy tickets for the Jimmy Sirrell stand (for away fans) from the link on our main News page but it still doesn't show this stand in the drop down menu - only the 3 stands for home fans !!

OTC or anyone else - can we buy in advance online or have we got to buy for cash (??!!!) on the day ?

Thanks !

Unfortunately I've been unable to get through to office today.
However the FGR website have added the following:
https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/new ... tts-county
I tried Notts County link supplied and got message 'Page not found' !!!
What I think half the problem is, as previously mentioned, tickets for this this game have already been reduced to £10 and an early bird purchase won't be any cheaper. And with Notts County's large stadium and FGR's comparative small away support, I am positive that there will be plenty of room for all of us to pay on day.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Tomiswalking wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
Tomiswalking wrote:

Small steps, well done, don't give up yet.

I'm perfectly happy, I just see the world differently to you. Mercifully.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby T50 BOS » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Email reply from Tim Bradd at Notts County ticket office. No tickets available on-line ............. only by phone or on the day.

Yes FGR specifically stated they did not want any tickets to sell in advance to their supporters. They asked if anyone wanting to buy in advance can do so from us which is not an issue. I let them know we could do online by putting a block on and I can send them details. However I didn’t hear anything back on this so I am guessing they have just used our site as a link. We wouldn’t normally sell away tickets this way as opposition normally request an allocation to sell to their own support. I did give FGR our direct ticket number for supporters to call and we have had a couple this morning. I would suggest that you advise any of your supporters wishing to buy in advance call 0115 9557210 during office hours and we can look after them that way. The other option is to pay cash at the away ticket booth on the day, same prices apply as advanced sales on this occasion.
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Old TomCat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Just received this good/bad news from club:
"We have a full coach for tomorrow, but unfortunately, not enough fans on the reserve list to warrant a 2nd coach."

Fantastic to have a full coach but I feel for those left behind who wanted to travel.

On the coach are a number of Ambassadors and their guardians. Could I ask them to sit in the three sets of seats behind the table and the three on LH aisle directly adjacent. Thanks.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby T50 BOS » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm

I booked the train from Cheltenham to Nottingham (direct service) a few weeks ago @ £9.95 each way. Only 10 minutes easy walk to Meadow Lane at the other end. Doubtless prices have increased since then but a good option to the supporters coach & easier than driving/parking. About 2 hours station to station.
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Return to FGR First Team