Club announcement about Noble....

All about our First Team

Club announcement about Noble....

Postby FGR123 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:53 pm

We have had our club captain not playing for two games now and numerous people on this forum talking about a bust up with MC and Noble having left the club.
Although Ash states MC has been asked about this I have seen nothing from an interview with Cooper.
I'm disappointed in the local press not asking the difficult questions to MC. To just accept it's similar to the KMB situation (it's what Ash said on this forum) is really poor. Where are the questions about a bust up and whether Noble is still with the club? Is it a case of the press as well as the players being put on the naughty step if they upset MC?
Still nothing from the club officially and silence from the press. Is there any wonder FGR fans speculate when we have such poor communication from all those responsible with keeping us up to date?
FGR123
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Club announcement about Noble....

Postby Kentstripe » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:02 pm

For all we know, there could be legal reasons. In any case any ongoing disciplinary/contractual issues will quite rightly remaiin private I would imagine.

The local media, including Ash, have had no problems asking MC about KMB or other players not being picked, and he has always answered those questions, albeit not in a way all fans have liked to hear. This seems to be a different and potentially more serious scenario though.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:49 pm

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:57 pm

FGR123 wrote:We have had our club captain not playing for two games now and numerous people on this forum talking about a bust up with MC and Noble having left the club.
Although Ash states MC has been asked about this I have seen nothing from an interview with Cooper.
I'm disappointed in the local press not asking the difficult questions to MC. To just accept it's similar to the KMB situation (it's what Ash said on this forum) is really poor. Where are the questions about a bust up and whether Noble is still with the club? Is it a case of the press as well as the players being put on the naughty step if they upset MC?
Still nothing from the club officially and silence from the press. Is there any wonder FGR fans speculate when we have such poor communication from all those responsible with keeping us up to date?

I'm not in the business of making things up. I'm happy to ask difficult questions and MC is happy to answer, see story on Dale backing him.
We asked MC about Noble on Friday and he said the player was left out
I have contacted the club today and they have issued a statement.
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby FGR123 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 pm

I posted this prior to the club announcement. So has a question been asked about a fall out with MC, that Noble has stormed out stating he will never play for the club again and why they can't expand on the medical issue?
The questions may not be answered but have they actually been asked?
FGR123
Reserves
Reserves

Postby voodoobluesman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Don't think for one second that we will actually hear the truth if that's the case.
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 pm

FGR123 wrote:I posted this prior to the club announcement. So has a question been asked about a fall out with MC, that Noble has stormed out stating he will never play for the club again and why they can't expand on the medical issue?

Questions have been asked, but this is the information I have. I'm afraid not everything will be released to the media and this can sometimes be down to legal reasons.
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Great Dane » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:44 pm

FGR123 wrote:We have had our club captain not playing for two games now and numerous people on this forum talking about a bust up with MC and Noble having left the club.

Spot on
Great Dane
First Team
First Team

Postby fgr2016 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:27 pm

SNJ Ash wrote:
FGR123 wrote:I posted this prior to the club announcement. So has a question been asked about a fall out with MC, that Noble has stormed out stating he will never play for the club again and why they can't expand on the medical issue?

Questions have been asked, but this is the information I have. I'm afraid not everything will be released to the media and this can sometimes be down to legal reasons.

Ash - youre doing a cracking job. Unfortunately there are people in this world that don't understand the complexities of these kind of situations.

The club might not be allowed to say anymore then this.

The player might not want the club to say anymore especially if the medical matter is sensitive.

Maybe the club is trying to protect the player?

Ash has asked the question - the club has given their reason. I love how many conspiracy theorists there are and how they seem to believe there is this deep seated mission to cover up the truth. You guys are now even turning on Ash because has hasn't given you what you want to hear. Im pretty sure that unless the statement had word for word the rumour that you want to believe was on the statement, that you'd think there was some cover up.

And to those with "sources" - anyone can have "sources" especially when they are made up voices in your head or that such source seems to dramatically align to your belief that MC shouldn't be here or that DV is using the club and doesn't care or that the club should go back to the good old days of a quarter full stadium, scrapping by year after year.

Maybe lets just quieten down, relax and remember to us that it's game a of football? Your livlehood might not rest on it but people no matter how public their job have the right to go about their job without such behaviour or accusations cast on them. Forum or not.
fgr2016
Youth
Youth

Postby SNJ Ash » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:40 pm

fgr2016 wrote:
SNJ Ash wrote:

Ash - youre doing a cracking job. Unfortunately there are people in this world that don't understand the complexities of these kind of situations.

The club might not be allowed to say anymore then this.

The player might not want the club to say anymore especially if the medical matter is sensitive.

Maybe the club is trying to protect the player?

Well said.

Ash has asked the question - the club has given their reason. I love how many conspiracy theorists there are and how they seem to believe there is this deep seated mission to cover up the truth. You guys are now even turning on Ash because has hasn't given you what you want to hear. Im pretty sure that unless the statement had word for word the rumour that you want to believe was on the statement, that you'd think there was some cover up.

And to those with "sources" - anyone can have "sources" especially when they are made up voices in your head or that such source seems to dramatically align to your belief that MC shouldn't be here or that DV is using the club and doesn't care or that the club should go back to the good old days of a quarter full stadium, scrapping by year after year.

Maybe lets just quieten down, relax and remember to us that it's game a of football? Your livlehood might not rest on it but people no matter how public their job have the right to go about their job without such behaviour or accusations cast on them. Forum or not.
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Cumbrian » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:57 pm

'A medical condition' is compatible with what I have heard, as you all should know personal medical information is confidential.
The Cumbrian
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:41 pm

fgr2016 wrote: And to those with "sources" - anyone can have "sources" especially when they are made up voices in your head or that such source seems to dramatically align to your belief that MC shouldn't be here or that DV is using the club and doesn't care or that the club should go back to the good old days of a quarter full stadium, scrapping by year after year. .

Not everyone who has a source is a paranoid schizophrenic - very few, actually. People employed by football clubs, including players and officials, talk to fans and outsiders. It has happened for years at every football club and will continue for time immemorial. I'm not saying it's right, just that is how it is. :lol:
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:44 pm

The Cumbrian wrote:'A medical condition' is compatible with what I have heard, as you all should know personal medical information is confidential.

Good to see 'medical condition' being used, for that is what it is.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team