Liam Noble

All about our First Team

Re: Liam Noble

Postby king giraffe III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:43 pm

SNJ Ash wrote:
Great Dane wrote:Very weak ash
Please ask the question in front of the camera to MR C
think norton boy is getting his knickers in a twist I'm asking the club to come out with the truth instead of a load of balony
Treat the fans with respect
Look at the game Saturday the south stand was flat and we know why that was

Mark, I understand Liam Noble has a personal issue, can you tell the fans what this is please?
Do you really think I should ask this and do you think the manager is going to say something???
I'm not sure what you do for a living but I know how to conduct myself in a professional manner.

Medical issue you mean. Stick to the narrative.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
SNJ Ash wrote:
think norton boy is getting his knickers in a twist I'm asking the club to come out with the truth instead of a load of balony

Mark, I understand Liam Noble has a personal issue, can you tell the fans what this is please?
Do you really think I should ask this and do you think the manager is going to say something???
I'm not sure what you do for a living but I know how to conduct myself in a professional manner.

This is becoming boring!
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

SNJ Ash wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
SNJ Ash wrote:

This is becoming boring!

Not my fault you got it wrong. Given the game away now.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby NewForestRover » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

SNJ Ash wrote:

No, of course you shouldn't ask.

Why?
a) he isn't going to tell you
b) it's personal!

Some of the comments on here astound me. :shock:
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Game Within » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:08 pm

What's up with you lot the club has given a statement on this. Great Dane do you work at the stadium so you know for a fact what we've been told is a lie, so maybe you could tell us all what is the truth.
The Game Within
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Kentstripe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:34 am

king giraffe III wrote:
SNJ Ash wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
SNJ Ash wrote:

This is becoming boring!

Not my fault you got it wrong. Given the game away now.

Plumbing new depths I see Giraffe.

Trying to make light out of someone's personal circumstances in such a provocative way, solely for the purposes of stirring and trying to be clever is in very bad taste. Although sadly not a surprise coming from yourself.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 am

Or it could be...

Mark the club made a brief statement regarding club captain Liam Noble. Any news on that and when can the fans expect to see him back?

I dont envy you ash tough job. Coops bit the easiest to interview.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:35 am

[quote="Kentstripe"]
Plumbing new depths I see Giraffe.

Trying to make light out of someone's personal circumstances in such a provocative way, solely for the purposes of stirring and trying to be clever is in very bad taste. Although sadly not a surprise coming from yourself.[/quote]

How dare I outrage morality by pointing out that the club has declared it a 'medical issue' and the press dude a 'personal issue'.

How dare I enter into such bad taste by pointing out the inconsistency.

How dare I suggest there seems to be a lack of cohesion in the response.

Now I dare you to go find the article on the SNJ page about MC not feeling pressure. Underneath, a member of Liam's family clearly takes a swipe at MC. It's there for the world to see.

It's easier for you to cry outrage than understand there is a serious point here.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby voodoobluesman » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

Er...nope
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Kentstripe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 am

The serious point is that an individual employed by the club is going through some sort of problems in their personal life, and some of our fans are more interested in trying to create controversy by twisting words and sticking their noses in rather then doing the decent thing and letting them have some privacy.

You know full well that medical and personal issues can be linked, or in fact be the same thing.

I wish Liam well, and hope that he can resume his playing career whenever he's ready. The rest is none of mine or anyone else on here's business.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 am

Kentstripe wrote:The serious point is that an individual employed by the club is going through some sort of problems in their personal life, and some of our fans are more interested in trying to create controversy by twisting words and sticking their noses in rather then doing the decent thing and letting them have some privacy.

Yes, how dare I piece things together. Yes, how dare certain people (who know - although I won't compromise their identities) dare communicate with me. We've been here before.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Kentstripe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 am

If you actually have reliable sources directly connected to the player, why are you having to piece things together? You should know all the facts.
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:21 am

We all know what's happened just a shame club can't be honest.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Cumbrian » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 am

Phil_mitchell wrote:We all know what's happened just a shame club can't be honest.

I think we should drop this, the club has no right to brandish about a player's personal issues. Neither do we have a right to ask.
The Cumbrian
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Kentstripe wrote:If you actually have reliable sources directly connected to the player, why are you having to piece things together? You should know all the facts.

Did you study critical thinking? Clearly not.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Silver Surfer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:06 pm

king giraffe III wrote:Did you study critical thinking? Clearly not.

Did you?
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team