Re: Message to Electric chair

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:20 pm

:idea:
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Lady Magpie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:16 pm

What's the point of this thread doggy, ridicules. Electric Chair will do what is needed and make the decisions WHEN required, not through your suggestions.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Dale act before it's to late
Either come out back him or sack him. All your hard work will be worth nothing.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby doggy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:40 pm

The point of this thread LM is not ridicules!! It may be ridiculous but it’s whats needed!! Answers to our problems , a nudge in the right direction, a positive thread when we are on the verge of self distruction, you may bury your head in the sand as per but I’m all for leading from the front , free speech , less moderation ( your words) , get over it, we are up it !!!
doggy
First Team
First Team

Postby Tomiswalking » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:09 pm

Lady Magpie wrote: Electric Chair will do what is needed and make the decisions WHEN required, not through your suggestions.
how do you know this?
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Lady Magpie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 pm

doggy wrote:The point of this thread LM is not ridicules!! It may be ridiculous but it’s whats needed!! Answers to our problems , a nudge in the right direction, a positive thread when we are on the verge of self distruction, you may bury your head in the sand as per but I’m all for leading from the front , free speech , less moderation ( your words) , get over it, we are up it !!!

You think that you can nudge the Chairman in the right direction, I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing. As for the moderation this thread is still here at the moment.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:35 am

I'm pretty sure Dale hates looking like a fool. If you listen, watch all his pre season interviews that's exactly what's happening looking a little stupid. Still time to save this January will help.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am

Phil_mitchell wrote:I'm pretty sure Dale hates looking like a fool. If you listen, watch all his pre season interviews that's exactly what's happening looking a little stupid. Still time to save this January will help.

Everyone will be signing in January. Going to need some major changes, I would expect. Then the old 'time to gel' comments will materialise. Other thing is that clubs will see we are in the mire (barring a miracle) and will up prices on potential targets.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby camel » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 am

king giraffe III wrote:
Phil_mitchell wrote:I'm pretty sure Dale hates looking like a fool. If you listen, watch all his pre season interviews that's exactly what's happening looking a little stupid. Still time to save this January will help.

Everyone will be signing in January. Going to need some major changes, I would expect. Then the old 'time to gel' comments will materialise. Other thing is that clubs will see we are in the mire (barring a miracle) and will up prices on potential targets.

Up prices and also who will want to join? I don't think we are able to loan any more players than 5 so we would have to look at permanent signings. If we are cut adrift what type of pl Ayer can we attract?
camel
First Team
First Team

Postby doggy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Gonna get a look at my choice for new manager sooner than I thought!!!!!
doggy
First Team
First Team

Return to FGR First Team