Curb the abuse

All about our First Team

Re: Curb the abuse

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Phil_mitchell wrote:
TreeHugger wrote:
FGR-Ledge wrote:You have said your point. More than once, it's getting tedious and very boring.

I get it, I really do. You don't like people saying get up F..g.t.

Sorry to bore you FGR-Ledge. Just responding to comments as they arise and pique my interest. That’s how it works you see. It’s a forum. Not sure if you’re familiar with the format of a discussion.

Not sure you are familiar with football fans. Proper working class football fans. We can have banter without being called racist or homophobic. God help you if you went to a proper football club. FGR is tame just as well as it seems you live a very sheltered life.

Your boring me

I know a fair few working class football fans. I live below the official poverty line and in social housing so I'm in that class bracket. We can all have banter but none of us feel the need to say or shout homophobic comment.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team