Club banning fans

All about our First Team

Re: Club banning fans

Postby Tomiswalking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm a bit confused as to why some people are getting private messages about this? Are some of us considered less important?
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Irish-Rover » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Tomiswalking wrote:I'm a bit confused as to why some people are getting private messages about this? Are some of us considered less important?

Was thinking the same - especially private mails from people who have little to do with the situation.
Irish-Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tomiswalking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 pm

There must be a hierarchy that I don't know about.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Charlie5football » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Well, Pitchfork is VC of the club so good he is taking time to try and resolve the issue as for the private messages not really concerned or any of my buisness as long it gets sorted.
Charlie5football
Youth
Youth

Postby Football Poets » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Tomiswalking wrote:I'm a bit confused as to why some people are getting private messages about this? Are some of us considered less important?

Just trying to help sort it all positively Tomiswalking and IrishRover...that's all...there's been enough stuff plastered all over here...no-one is excluded ,,I just happen to be personal friends of three people on here that's all..
Last edited by Football Poets on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FOOTBALL POETS
"The only know collective of football poets in the World" Today BBC Radio 4.
Archived by the British Library with 16000 football poems published.
http://footballpoets.org
Football Poets
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tomiswalking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Football Poets wrote:

Just trying to help sort it all positively Tomiswalking and IrishRover...that's all...there's been enough stuff plastered all over here...no-one is excluded ,,I just happen to be personal friends of three people on here that's all..

Thanks for explaining :) I appreciate you trying to sort it out, A lot. Of course you should be able to speak to your pals about whatever you like. I apologise, from the outisde it looked like a weird undemocratic thing going on. I'm just a bit frustrated by the lack of communication between fans and club. I feel like we might actually be considered customer and not fans now.

I hope the club appreciates us for caring enough to speak out and that they don't just see us a thorn in their side that needs moderating.

If you look at the way we are spoken to, or not spoken to as the case often is, I think it is understandable why fans, feel left out and often jump to conclusions.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tomiswalking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Charlie5football wrote:Well, Pitchfork is VC of the club so good he is taking time to try and resolve the issue as for the private messages not really concerned or any of my buisness as long it gets sorted.

Thanks for explaining I had to idea pitchfork is VC. If the fans arnt singing it is all our business to make sure it gets sorted. This thread is a prime example of this.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Phil_mitchell » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:29 am

After all this the South Stand need to be on top form Come Saturday!!!!
.ill be in North Stand with my son as he gets his free shirt this week.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:55 am

All stands as loud as poss and non stop.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby andywhiting69 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 am

havent a clue why jordan has been banned , all i can say we need all the vocal support we can get this season , i travelled on mini bus with him to COVENTRY , like everyone there very vocal but behaved impeckably (good). just look at picture of him celebrating winner at stevenage , need i say anymore , got our club at heart and travels the length of england supporting fgr costing a fortune .
hope he is allowed back by sat supporting his club he loves
best wishes andy
andywhiting69
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Earl » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:53 am

Vince and the club want complete control, so banning dissenters seems an obvious decision. I’m sure if he relents and pays homage to the great Vince, he’ll be let back in. Maybe the lad could do with some re-education, maybe we all could.
Earl
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Silver Surfer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:22 am

Earl wrote:Vince and the club want complete control, so banning dissenters seems an obvious decision. I’m sure if he relents and pays homage to the great Vince, he’ll be let back in. Maybe the lad could do with some re-education, maybe we all could.

This is very negative. Can you explain what you mean by "Vince and the club want complete control" please. Which dissenters have been banned? What does he have to relent from? Why should he need to pay homage to DV?
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Silver Surfer wrote:
Earl wrote:Vince and the club want complete control, so banning dissenters seems an obvious decision. I’m sure if he relents and pays homage to the great Vince, he’ll be let back in. Maybe the lad could do with some re-education, maybe we all could.

This is very negative. Can you explain what you mean by "Vince and the club want complete control" please. Which dissenters have been banned? What does he have to relent from? Why should he need to pay homage to DV?

Don't cha remember that Ogilvy was removed from the written record? He never existed. It's like with these people.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Glad to hear it's getting sorted. Looking forward to Saturday.

Big game and morecambe will be no pushovers. The same hard graft, tempo. And confidence. They'll all be needed on Saturday and the rest of the season.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Pitchfork » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:49 pm

It looks like Jordy is back for the big match against Morecambe: I'm sure he appreciated the backing he has received from the manager, fans testifying to his good character and support on this forum.
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Great news. Met him a few times and seems a great lad who loves the club.
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Pitchfork wrote:It looks like Jordy is back for the big match against Morecambe: I'm sure he appreciated the backing he has received from the manager, fans testifying to his good character and support on this forum.

Brilliant good news.
Now Jordy must repay all the support he has received by ensuring the Green Army is as loud as possible throughout the forthcoming games.
I'm sure he will be there leading the singing.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Hopefully keep the language under control too.

Crack on.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby byrnesy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:09 pm

I presume it all depends on what you call "it's been sorted"
Let's see how the singing starts first half when it's needed.
byrnesy
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Game Within » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:13 pm

Hope they get the drummer drumming.
The Game Within
Reserves
Reserves

PreviousNext

Return to FGR First Team