Trouble after the game

All about our First Team

Re: Trouble after the game

Postby Chrisgump11 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 am

Maybe Points West should re-play the film with Benny Hill being chased to his usual music
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Theoperator » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:46 pm

4 police cars and one van from the FGR end, including one (Very unwisely IMHO) Trying to race down Tinkley Lane at 17.05. Surely faster to head via Woodcester at that time?

If it had been 10 fans on the floor rather than one policeman would the response have been the same :oops:
Theoperator
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Theoperator wrote:4 police cars and one van from the FGR end, including one (Very unwisely IMHO) Trying to race down Tinkley Lane at 17.05. Surely faster to head via Woodcester at that time?

If it had been 10 fans on the floor rather than one policeman would the response have been the same :oops:

Possibly. I once had words with a pub landlord who thought it was acceptable to call my 6 year old son a king who thought he could turn back the sea. The subsequent verbals produced four cars and a van within moments. More turned after I'd been told to go home!
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team