All about our First Team

Fitzwater fit to play

Postby SNJ Ash » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 am

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Fitzwater fit to play

Postby Chrisgump11 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:07 am

Great news for Jack.and Rovers. Very worrying when he lay still for such a long time. Take care Jack
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 pm

yes-relief for the player.

notwithstanding that the tests are no doubt extensive at WBA,must admit i am surprised that WBA are seemingly allowing him to play within one week of a head/neck injury ,particularly when there is stuff going around the media on football head injuries no matter that its a different type of injury.

very much want him to play-but sometimes,an extra precaution takes precedent over a football result
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:28 am

Very good news that he is back and available. I wonder if he will just get a place on the bench so as to ensure no re-occurrence of any problem but if he's fit, he's fit and he is a stronger player at the moment than Roberts. Main thing is that there is no lasting damage.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Norton Boy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:12 am

Better to start him and if there is a problem bring him off than to bring him on as a sub and then have to sub the sub, if you see what i mean Tommo :lol: :lol:
I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave.
Norton Boy
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Norton Boy wrote:Better to start him and if there is a problem bring him off than to bring him on as a sub and then have to sub the sub, if you see what i mean Tommo :lol: :lol:

Yeah, probably right. I suppose I was thinking that he might not have trained much this week but maybe that rest will do him good.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:14 pm

needless to say as a leading exponent of fake news-he is not into Mr Coopers squad for today
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team