Early coach for Exeter boxing day

All about our First Team

Early coach for Exeter boxing day

Postby Christopher Coyle » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:40 pm

We are running an early 55 seater coach to Exeter on Boxing Day leaving at 9am just like what we've had a few times lately. always been a good laugh and we have been in contact with a local to the ground pub who are expecting us nice and early.

If you would like to book with us you can message me on here or Facebook or catch me at the game on Saturday..
Seats will most likely be £10 per head.
Christopher Coyle
First Team
First Team

Re: Early coach for Exeter boxing day

Postby wheely » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Which pub ?
wheely
Reserves
Reserves

Postby twoguns » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Guys, rather than start a new thread thought I would add this information here.

Very limited car parking in adjacent streets to the ground. Park & Ride does not run on Bank Holidays. The ground is undergoing redevelopment through this season and the away end is closed. Away fans are located in the IPC Office Main Stand. Allocation 350. I'm guessing we won't reach that capacity on Boxing Day and tickets therefor available on the day for £23, in advance (3 hours before kick off £22) (Wowzers!), Senior and Student £20, under 18 £10.

Away supporters welcome in the Centre Spot Bar located in the building behind the IPC Office Main Stand.

Hope this helps.

Look forward to seeing all of you and hope you all have a fab Christmas.
follow me on twitter @stevegriffin1
twoguns
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby coyler » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:26 am

There is a pub which we will all be heading too, its called St Anne's Well, on Well Street. It is literally a 1 minute walk (down the hill turn left) from the away end. See you all there. Food and good priced drinks.
"The people are free to do exactly what they are told"
coyler
First Team
First Team

Postby Jwadd » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:46 pm

We are driving to Exeter tomorrow but will be there to have a drink before match hopefully.
Is St Anne’s Well pub where FGR supporters will go before game?
Jwadd
Youth
Youth

Postby Jwadd » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:56 am

How many do we anticipate going to Exeter today?
Jwadd
Youth
Youth

Return to FGR First Team