Q&A With Vital Lincoln City

All about our First Team

Re: Q&A With Vital Lincoln City

Postby doggy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 am

NewForestRover wrote:This is a joke right?

It can't be for real because any real fan making that kind of contribution to a rival forum isn't a real fan and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm referring to the second contribution not the first one.

Why a joke? Just because you don’t agree with a fairly honest and accurate post doesn’t mean it’s a joke! Take some time to question your objections to it and write a reply post on via a fair and honest answer. No one should feel ashamed of their opinions!
doggy
First Team
First Team

Postby dursleydog » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Whoever wrote those questions should be writing headlines for the Daily Mail.

Not intended as a compliment. Imagine the anger if we did a similar thing and asked questions like "How do your fans deal with the gamesmanship and dull football that your team dishes up and how quickly do you think they would turn on the Cowley's if results dried up due to the woeful football?"

Pretty poor and partisan questioning tbh, makes for a less interesting read.
dursleydog
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 pm

dursleydog wrote:Whoever wrote those questions should be writing headlines for the Daily Mail.

Not intended as a compliment. Imagine the anger if we did a similar thing and asked questions like "How do your fans deal with the gamesmanship and dull football that your team dishes up and how quickly do you think they would turn on the Cowley's if results dried up due to the woeful football?"

Pretty poor and partisan questioning tbh, makes for a less interesting read.

Better a dull team that wins than tiki-taka for scant returns.

No likey, no read. I'm all for a bit of partisanship.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby NewForestRover » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm

The questions were the joke. An invitation to criticise our club and make them feel so much better about theirs and somebody did just that!!

Whatever happened to loyalty?

It's bad enough slagging off our manager, our signings, tactics, the way we play football and club decisions made by DV etc on our own forum but doing it on a rival forum is something I don't agree with or approve of.
Hence my post last night.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with what was said. It's WHERE it was said.
No-one should feel ashamed of their opinions but if I'd answered those questions myself I would have stood up for the club I'm proud to support and not found fault with it.
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:05 pm

NewForestRover wrote:The questions were the joke. An invitation to criticise our club and make them feel so much better about theirs and somebody did just that!!

Whatever happened to loyalty?

It's bad enough slagging off our manager, our signings, tactics, the way we play football and club decisions made by DV etc on our own forum but doing it on a rival forum is something I don't agree with or approve of.
Hence my post last night.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with what was said. It's WHERE it was said.
No-one should feel ashamed of their opinions but if I'd answered those questions myself I would have stood up for the club I'm proud to support and not found fault with it.

So nobody should be ashamed of their opinion but it's 'bad' to express it if it runs contrary to the company line. If being a nodding dog is your definition of loyalty I think you've an awful lot to learn.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team