All about our First Team

MC: I wanted to sign Clint Hill

Postby SNJ Ash » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:29 pm

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: MC: I wanted to sign Clint Hill

Postby michael » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:16 pm

away from home-so not always connected via virgin wifi, but obviously correct to completly sensor the SNJ !!
(i wonder whether snj knew that virgin does that )

(same applies to other snj article today )

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/s ... rk_Cooper/

That said-where Virgin Media talks of its concern over exposure of these articles to vulnerable people (fgr supporters ) is there a ring of truth !!
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SNJ Ash » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:25 pm

michael wrote:away from home-so not always connected via virgin wifi, but obviously correct to completly sensor the SNJ !!
(i wonder whether snj knew that virgin does that )

(same applies to other snj article today )

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/s ... rk_Cooper/

That said-where Virgin Media talks of its concern over exposure of these articles to vulnerable people (fgr supporters ) is there a ring of truth !!

Hi Michael,
Links fine my end. LM has checked as well.
SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby michael » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:03 am

i am sure when at home-it will work fine for me-but sitting here-and logging on via some virgin media connection-it will not allow access and just states that the SNJ article is not suitable reading for children or vulnerable people .
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Lady Magpie » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:31 am

michael wrote:i am sure when at home-it will work fine for me-but sitting here-and logging on via some virgin media connection-it will not allow access and just states that the SNJ article is not suitable reading for children or vulnerable people .

You might be right about the SNJ, but this article is fine.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

michael wrote:i am sure when at home-it will work fine for me-but sitting here-and logging on via some virgin media connection-it will not allow access and just states that the SNJ article is not suitable reading for children or vulnerable people .

I use Virgin Media at home. They have a content filter that can be switched on and off.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to FGR First Team