New signing

All about our First Team

Re: New signing

Postby Silver Surfer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:57 pm

As many others have said, this is not the sort of signing we need to turn our season around, but lets at least give the lad a chance to make the step up to League 2.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Cumbrian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Anyway, whoever heard of an out the team and of favour left back going on a free to a club two levels higher and being a first team automatic from the start. Oh we did!
The Cumbrian
Reserves
Reserves

Postby SkunkMan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 pm

A cynic might say that we are signing players in preparation for a season back in the Conference....

I am not going to name any names and of course it is purely my opinion, a mere fan who has never worked in professional football, but I think we only have 7-8 players who are League 2 standard.

It's starting to look like a miracle will be required to keep us up.
"Winning doesn't really matter, as long as you win." Vinny Jones
SkunkMan
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team