Swindon Tickets

All about our First Team

Swindon Tickets

Postby greenstripe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 am

Have I missed the info for this. Biggest game of the season for me. We just have to turn them over or my life won't be worth living the following Monday.

When are tickets on sale?

#Get over the border
subsisto verus
greenstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Swindon Tickets

Postby T50 BOS » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:35 am

You can buy them at TNL tomorrow or pay on the day apparently
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby greenstripe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 am

That's good to know, I hope everyone will force all their extended living friends and relatives north over the border.

It would be good to hear Gloucestershire ring out at the county ground again like it used to when a good chunk of their support came from these parts

A 1000+ maybe.
subsisto verus
greenstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby T50 BOS » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Tried to buy tickets from the Ticket Office and then the main Reception yesterday only to be told that they couldn't sell me any as they were too busy on match days so come back in the week between 9 and 3 ........ like there's nothing else I have to do this week !!!! Oh and that was at about 2.20pm in Reception when there was literally no-one else around ..... not a sole.
We aren't exactly fan focused at times are we???
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:30 pm

T50 BOS wrote:Tried to buy tickets from the Ticket Office and then the main Reception yesterday only to be told that they couldn't sell me any as they were too busy on match days so come back in the week between 9 and 3 ........ like there's nothing else I have to do this week !!!! Oh and that was at about 2.20pm in Reception when there was literally no-one else around ..... not a sole.
We aren't exactly fan focused at times are we???

Looks like it will be pay on the day. I work between 8.30 and 3.30 and live 20 miles away. :lol:
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby man_of_kent » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Ouch. Not the cheapest at Swindon! So away support now house in the Arkells stand so at least for £23 you get a proper stand and toilets which are not from the 1920s.
man_of_kent
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:09 pm

8.30 to 3.30. 20 miles away.

You're lucky.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Christopher Coyle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:58 pm

I can throw a stone to TNL from my house but like most normal people have no hope of going to get a ticket with these office hours. Especially that most clubs offer pre booking discounts. I've missed one away game this season so have spent an absoloute load on tickets so the £2 here and £3 there discount can add up helpfully but can't ever happen.
Christopher Coyle
First Team
First Team

Postby Phil_mitchell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:47 am

Christopher Coyle wrote:I can throw a stone to TNL from my house but like most normal people have no hope of going to get a ticket with these office hours. Especially that most clubs offer pre booking discounts. I've missed one away game this season so have spent an absoloute load on tickets so the £2 here and £3 there discount can add up helpfully but can't ever happen.

Stop moaning get on with life.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Theoperator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:16 am

Guess which side of the bed Phil got out of :lol:

Its a rip off TBF, Bit like the Coventry game :evil:
Theoperator
First Team
First Team

Postby T50 BOS » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 am

Must be because they're a BIG club :lol: :lol: :lol:
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tommo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm

No more away travel spaces left apparently. That makes it hard for me to get there. I should have ordered earlier but hadn't thought there would be a rush and that extra coaches would be put on as required. Pity.

Should be a tight game.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Tommo wrote:No more away travel spaces left apparently. That makes it hard for me to get there. I should have ordered earlier but hadn't thought there would be a rush and that extra coaches would be put on as required. Pity.

Should be a tight game.

Come with the giraffe!
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
Tommo wrote:No more away travel spaces left apparently. That makes it hard for me to get there. I should have ordered earlier but hadn't thought there would be a rush and that extra coaches would be put on as required. Pity.

Should be a tight game.

Come with the giraffe!

Train?
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 pm

That's a shame, last time out we took more than 1 coach and loads of supporters?
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Kentstripe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:55 pm

We had 9 coaches last time didn't we? Surely should be looking to run a few this time?

Took 1800 there in '07, but that was a one-off cup game. Realistically how many do people think might we be taking Saturday?
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Phil_mitchell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Why isnt the club pushing it? Why are they not putting it out there surely they should of done cheap coaches! Players need the support shocking really.
If we don't have 700 or more there it's a disgrace
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Kentstripe wrote:We had 9 coaches last time didn't we? Surely should be looking to run a few this time?

Took 1800 there in '07, but that was a one-off cup game. Realistically how many do people think might we be taking Saturday?

A one off game, yes, but we were in the Conference then. The added attraction of a newly constructed team and a few more coaches would entice part time supporters to augment P/M's 700 target.
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby FGR123 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Should be a tight game.

I went to the club today and although the first coach has sold out they were taking names for another. I was told that there would definitely be another one, they were just seeing how many names were taken to decide on what size coach was going to be booked. Get your names down quickly!
FGR123
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Kentstripe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:34 pm

FGR123 wrote:I went to the club today and although the first coach has sold out they were taking names for another. I was told that there would definitely be another one, they were just seeing how many names were taken to decide on what size coach was going to be booked. Get your names down quickly!

That's good, but maybe this could be advertised better by the club?

It seems some people think there are no spaces left.

I
Kentstripe
Top Manager
Top Manager

Next

Return to FGR First Team