Swindon Tickets

All about our First Team

Re: Swindon Tickets

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Phil_mitchell wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
Tommo wrote:No more away travel spaces left apparently. That makes it hard for me to get there. I should have ordered earlier but hadn't thought there would be a rush and that extra coaches would be put on as required. Pity.

Should be a tight game.

Come with the giraffe!

Train?

Nah, four wheels!
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Jovial Forester » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:31 am

king giraffe III wrote:
Phil_mitchell wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
Tommo wrote:No more away travel spaces left apparently. That makes it hard for me to get there. I should have ordered earlier but hadn't thought there would be a rush and that extra coaches would be put on as required. Pity.

Should be a tight game.

Come with the giraffe!

Train?

Nah, four wheels!

Fair play, that's a long old way on your skateboard.
The Jovial Forester
Reserves
Reserves

Postby timelapse 72 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 am

Only £8.40 return on the train & 10 min walk to ground.
timelapse 72
Reserves
Reserves

Postby FGR123 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Had a call back from the club today and paid for my seat on the second coach. Worth giving them a call if you’re struggling to get there.
FGR123
Reserves
Reserves

Previous

Return to FGR First Team