Cheltenham town forum

All about our First Team

Cheltenham town forum

Postby twinkletoes » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 am

Appears to be very little action in Cheltenham Town camp at moment, their posters seem to be more interested in discussing FGR business than any activities in their own club, they really do hate us and are desperate for us to fail.
twinkletoes
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Cheltenham town forum

Postby Tomiswalking » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:57 am

They talk about us by name, it's a bit creepy.
Tomiswalking
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Phil_mitchell » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:52 am

Ahhhh bless them they are obsessed. Let em take the piss if we stay up next season we will be rite up there.
They should hope we stay up it's the only game they have when they can pretend to be a big club.
125 years and counting..... PRIDE OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Phil_mitchell
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Game Within » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 am

See there is a thread about us 4 pages long also they thing they should go for Doidge shows how little they have to talk about.
The Game Within
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Foggy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 pm

The Game Within wrote:See there is a thread about us 4 pages long also they thing they should go for Doidge shows how little they have to talk about.

...and perhaps how divorced from reality they are if they really think they have a chance of signing him.
The future is bright, the future is green...Forest Green!
Foggy
Top Manager
Top Manager

Location: The other side of the hill...living in the land of the eggmen!

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Foggy wrote:
The Game Within wrote:See there is a thread about us 4 pages long also they thing they should go for Doidge shows how little they have to talk about.

...and perhaps how divorced from reality they are if they really think they have a chance of signing him.

Very true. But why worry? It's a football forum.
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby RyRover » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Cheltenham? The only team that hasn't beaten us this season hahaha
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby montyc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:38 pm

RyRover wrote:Cheltenham? The only team that hasn't beaten us this season hahaha

Do we really go e s*** what Cheltenham fans think, let's concentrate on FGR and making it to safety in this difficult period. :lol:
Onwards & Upwards, New Stadium, New Division. Come on You ROVERS
montyc
First Team
First Team

Postby RyRover » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:50 pm

montyc wrote:
RyRover wrote:Cheltenham? The only team that hasn't beaten us this season hahaha

Do we really go e s*** what Cheltenham fans think, let's concentrate on FGR and making it to safety in this difficult period. :lol:

I certainly don't. But if you want a good laugh go read their FGR thread. It's one of the most bizarre and embarrassing threads ever. Although the last post on there is 'Reid just scored' hahahahahaha
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby voodoobluesman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm

They're obsessed!

It looks like there's about one or two on there that just have a vendetta against FGR. Perhaps it jealousy, who cares.

Just a bunch of bitter and pathetic old men, I'd imagine.

Interesting to see the posts from some of our posters though.
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby garyjj » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:18 pm

This thread makes no sense to me, people going on about how obsessed Cheltenham are yet you lot are commenting about Cheltenham and even making a thread about them. Glass houses..
IReece styches number 1 fan. (Tunnels)
garyjj
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 pm

garyjj wrote:This thread makes no sense to me, people going on about how obsessed Cheltenham are yet you lot are commenting about Cheltenham and even making a thread about them. Glass houses..

I agree. That simple logic seems wasted on here though!
Your hands-down winner.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby RyRover » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 am

king giraffe III wrote:
garyjj wrote:This thread makes no sense to me, people going on about how obsessed Cheltenham are yet you lot are commenting about Cheltenham and even making a thread about them. Glass houses..

I agree. That simple logic seems wasted on here though!

The difference and logic is that they've got a dedicated thread that analysies every single signing we make, every single mistake our keeper makes, how much money we're paying players, who we're scouting...I just find it puzzling basically
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby cookiemonster » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 pm

They doth protest too much. It's something to do with trying to suppress their love of FGR.
cookiemonster
Reserves
Reserves

Postby redrobin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Yes, we make sure we know every time Dale visits the bathroom :)
can't beat a good rib - eye !
redrobin
Reserves
Reserves

Postby tommyd » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:03 am

I never go on other teams forums but thought I'd check it out, it varies from the bizarre to the hilarious to the truth. The truth being the ridiculous censorship that goes on here and how the club do themselves little favour when trying to spread a message whilst at the same time treating fans the way they do (no good trying to get fans to listen to you if you don't listen to them) and the bizarre being someone genuinely making an attempt to argue that the away fans here are treated on something on the level of auschwitz...
Although I couldn't be bothered to read the 5 or so pages it is quite amusing. Personally I couldn't care less what Cheltenham do but there you go.
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby mauler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 am

Still grtting used to being in Same league as the likes of swindon. Enjiy it guys and long may it continue. Kemble black and white travelling army tomorrow
mauler
First Team
First Team

Return to FGR First Team