Thus Murrhy

All about our First Team

Thus Murrhy

Postby The Game Within » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm

See he's left contract terminated by mutual agreement.
The Game Within
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Thus Murrhy

Postby The Game Within » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:09 pm

Should read RHYS
The Game Within
Reserves
Reserves

Postby nwrover » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm

And Murrhy??
nwrover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby The Jovial Forester » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:29 am

Contract declared invalid as the club spelled his name Rhys Murphy :lol:
The Jovial Forester
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tommo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 pm

How the mighty are fallen. He looked good when he arrived but somehow never fit in. Now he has lost his form it seems and will have to rebuild. Good luck to him.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Good luck for the future Rhyss. When you look back at the wealth of strikers we had when you arrived at FGR it was all pretty even. I enjoyed a chat with your dad on quite a few occasions and saw you score quite a few goals.

I suppose it's the way the cookie crumbles. Get back on the bike and keep pedalling. You are on a par with a certain Keiffer Moore and Christian Dodge but it was not to be at FGR. Good luck for the future.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby SkunkMan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Timb wrote:Good luck for the future Rhyss. When you look back at the wealth of strikers we had when you arrived at FGR it was all pretty even. I enjoyed a chat with your dad on quite a few occasions and saw you score quite a few goals.

I suppose it's the way the cookie crumbles. Get back on the bike and keep pedalling. You are on a par with a certain Keiffer Moore and Christian Dodge but it was not to be at FGR. Good luck for the future.

Personally, based on his brief stay at FGR, Rhys looked perfectly capable to me of scoring goals at Conference level.

Clearly he annoyed someone though - I cannot see any reason why he would have featured so little otherwise.

Best of luck Rhys - some of us are sorry to see what has happened here.
"Winning doesn't really matter, as long as you win." Vinny Jones
SkunkMan
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby RyRover » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:18 pm

I always thought he was a solid all round striker. Shame he's gone to be honest. Perhaps a drop down to a steady NL club can boost his confidence and get him firing again. He's another one that will probably end up at a league one club or higher level in a couple of years
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby GETCARTER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Bet i can guess who he fell out with - not good if you want to enhance your career at FGR. ( Just ask Frear, Carter, Sinclair, Raccine etc, etc, ).
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby RyRover » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:51 pm

And now he's having a trial at Gillingham
...Because we know Tranmere will come back but it's WOOLERY AT THE OTHER ENNNNNDDDD......GOAL 3-1 to Forest Green
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby camel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Interesting to see where he ends up. Being a free agent in January is probably quite helpful for a player. Say what you like, but he was a key goal scorer in our early run when we amassed the points which kept us safely in the playoffs when things tailed off post Lincoln at home. I hope he leaves the club recognising his contribution to our promotion season.
camel
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby RyRover » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Mistake to let him go I still say
RyRover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby andywhiting69 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm

SCORED in a 2-1 defeat to maidstone!
best wishes andy
andywhiting69
Reserves
Reserves

Return to FGR First Team