Well done to the fans

All about our First Team

Re: Well done to the fans

Postby Lady Magpie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:00 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
FGR-Ledge wrote:
Norton Boy wrote:I never told you what you can or can't post, merely pointed out you were slating the man for not saying something before he even spoke.

Still a terrible interview though.

Nothing about the lack of shots, crosses, just one long rant, yet again about the referee.

Don't forget the long trip and the drug testers. And to think I was accused by a moderator of constructing conspiracy theories...

If that was me, you were starting a conspiracy theories and wrote the words yourself. Then to come back and say I was only asking for a friend wasn't brilliant was it. Would you fire a gun at someone just because a friend asked you to?
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby NewForestRover » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:03 pm

Things might not have been going too well on the pitch but our support today sounded fantastic and brightened up the match commentary.
:)
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Lady Magpie wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
FGR-Ledge wrote:
Norton Boy wrote:I never told you what you can or can't post, merely pointed out you were slating the man for not saying something before he even spoke.

Nothing about the lack of shots, crosses, just one long rant, yet again about the referee.

Don't forget the long trip and the drug testers. And to think I was accused by a moderator of constructing conspiracy theories...

If that was me, you were starting a conspiracy theories and wrote the words yourself. Then to come back and say I was only asking for a friend wasn't brilliant was it. Would you fire a gun at someone just because a friend asked you to?

Are you being deliberately obtuse to present such a beautifully false analogy? There's a massive difference between asking a question on behalf of an elderly relative who doesn't use this board and putting a gun to one's head. Asking such a question isn't a conspiracy theory. I'm embarrassed for you.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Lady Magpie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:21 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
Lady Magpie wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:
FGR-Ledge wrote:

Are you being deliberately obtuse to present such a beautifully false analogy? There's a massive difference between asking a question on behalf of an elderly relative who doesn't use this board and putting a gun to one's head. Asking such a question isn't a conspiracy theory. I'm embarrassed for you.

Embarrassed, no I'm not as I'm sure other more sensible followers will understand the point I was getting at.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Lady Magpie wrote:Embarrassed, no I'm not as I'm sure other more sensible followers will understand the point I was getting at.

You should be embarrassed. You didn't have a coherent point to offer in the first place. If you can't see the difference between killing yourself at the request of a third party and asking a question for a third party about statistics (which are wrong), you really need to get a grip.

So, what are you going to do now? A ban for a trumped up charge of 'personnel abuse'? Or maybe retire threads 'to review' to save face?
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Why are you posting in this thread?
Tomiswalking
First Team
First Team

Postby Lady Magpie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:09 pm

king giraffe III wrote:
Lady Magpie wrote:Embarrassed, no I'm not as I'm sure other more sensible followers will understand the point I was getting at.

You should be embarrassed. You didn't have a coherent point to offer in the first place. If you can't see the difference between killing yourself at the request of a third party and asking a question for a third party about statistics (which are wrong), you really need to get a grip.

So, what are you going to do now? A ban for a trumped up charge of 'personnel abuse'? Or maybe retire threads 'to review' to save face?

Keep on digging your hole king giraffe III, oh and as Tomiswalking said, lets stick to the topic which was of course Well done to the travelling fans, they deserved to be credited.

A minor point, I stopped doing the moderation over a month ago so no ban for a trumped up charge of 'personnel abuse'? Or maybe retire threads 'to review' to save face from me.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:13 am

Lady Magpie wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:

Keep on digging your hole king giraffe III, oh and as Tomiswalking said, lets stick to the topic which was of course Well done to the travelling fans, they deserved to be credited.

A minor point, I stopped doing the moderation over a month ago so no ban for a trumped up charge of 'personnel abuse'? Or maybe retire threads 'to review' to save face from me.

Not my hole, LM. I wasn't born on my knees.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:58 am

FGR-Ledge wrote:
stanman wrote:Said on the match-day thread how great the fans sounded today. Nice to feel good about something after that awful game.
#loudandproud

That's good.

Nothing from Cooper yet again though!!

Having watched MC from afar I know he hates losing and seemingly immediately withdraws into himself to analyse the game.
After 2 years I've gotton used to it and it worries me not.

Scott Lindley always comes over and claps the supporters, which in my mind is Scotty applauding the fans on behalf of management.
And it is appreciated.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Lady Magpie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:15 am

king giraffe III wrote:Not my hole, LM. I wasn't born on my knees.

You really have to have the last word don't you, and that was pretty pathetic, wasn't it. Was that the HOLE joke.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Silver Surfer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 am

Why do you bother Heather. You know he has to have the last word, no matter how incoherent it is. If you encourage him you will see yet more interesting discussions turned into threads about him, how clever and observant he is, and how stupid people are who try to say something positive.

A big well done to all the fans who made it up there. Onwards to Exeter and 3 points.
No animals were harmed during the creation of this message, but some electrons became agitated.
Silver Surfer
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:27 am

Now, now children stop it.......... I did think that when i retired from teaching i had left all the bickering behind.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby Lady Magpie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:42 am

GETCARTER wrote:Now, now children stop it.......... I did think that when i retired from teaching i had left all the bickering behind.

Yes your right GETCARTER, I think it got to me in the end.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Stay cool LM - you know it makes sense.
GETCARTER
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Lady Magpie wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:Not my hole, LM. I wasn't born on my knees.

You really have to have the last word don't you, and that was pretty pathetic, wasn't it. Was that the HOLE joke.

What is pathetic about pointing out I'm not the one digging a hole for myself? You're the one doing it by your inability to differentiate between a question about the official website and your hysterical overreaction that I'm peddling conspiracy theories.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Silver Surfer wrote:Why do you bother Heather. You know he has to have the last word, no matter how incoherent it is. If you encourage him you will see yet more interesting discussions turned into threads about him, how clever and observant he is, and how stupid people are who try to say something positive.

Good to see you continuing to totally miss the point.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby FGR-Ledge » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Just leave it Laughing Giraffe.

You are boring with your constant going on. :roll:
FGR-Ledge
First Team
First Team

Postby king giraffe III » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 am

FGR-Ledge wrote:Just leave it Laughing Giraffe.

You are boring with your constant going on. :roll:

I'm not here to entertain you.
19 years of upset.
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby richmond » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:54 am

Great to be there, and most importantly thanks to Scott and the team for there acknowledgement of our support at the end of the match.

Left a warm glow on a cold day, and dissapointing result.
Richmond
richmond
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Tommo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:11 pm

GETCARTER wrote:Well done to all those FGR fans that travelled and supported the team - early start and long trip - hats off to you all.

Just to get back to the point - we’ll said!
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

PreviousNext

Return to FGR First Team