More dictatorship?

All about our First Team

More dictatorship?

Postby doggy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:48 am

Tried to log in this morning and have to answer badger question!! What the fudge! It seems this forum has gone beyond the ridiculous, moderaters taking the power pills to the point of overdose, posts deleted because someone has the nerve to question someone’s status at the club, what happened to free speech in this Green and pleasant corner of Gloucestershire? As long as personal abuse or outright bullying isn’t promoted then us paying customers should be allowed to vent spleens without fear of nameless, cowardly moderaters taking keyboard power to the max , as a point of “in the public interest” can we have the moderators made known, then at least we can judge their actions by their connection to the club/Ecotricity? Or as I expect, they will sit behind their keyboards delighting in what little power they have. I expect this will be deleted as it doesn’t conform to “forum rules” , but if that’s the case the world has truly gone mad, I will submit and never post again , thank goodness some will say, but believe me, it will reflect more on the way the club is going than on me.
doggy
First Team
First Team

Re: More dictatorship?

Postby Tomiswalking » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 am

I have to answer with unicorn, does that mean I'm destined for 'special' treatment?
Tomiswalking
First Team
First Team

Postby Referee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:45 pm

doggy,

Is this a question about forum software or is it an entitement rant - that it appears to be?

Moderators are anonymous to prevent exactly the scenario you suggest. If you diasgree with the Forum Rules, or how they have been applied, please PM Referee.

Signed

A nameless, cowardly moderator. (Thank you doggy for this, we really appreciate being described in this way). We spend time as posters and we spend time as moderators. We are not paid by and do not work for Ecotricity.

We are locking this thread, feel free to start one about a problem with the forum software; for comment on The Rules or their application could you PM Referee.

(and as an individual Moderator here, I promise that if you ask a reasoned, sensible question regarding the rules or their application, I'll post it in a thread with a response)

Thank you.
Referee

Dictatorship 2

Postby doggy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Closed down, as predicted!! Pathetic and GOODBYE
doggy
First Team
First Team

Postby Referee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Sorry you feel that way doggy, as offered, feel free to PM Referee.
Referee

Return to FGR First Team