Match thread from The Globe Arena (Morecambe)

All about our First Team

Re: Match thread from The Globe Arena (Morecambe)

Postby T50 BOS » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 pm

And Crawley have gone from relegation fodder to play-off hopefuls since we drew with them at their place. Saturday is going to be a very tough game !
T50 BOS
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Chrisgump11 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 pm

I am an optimist by nature and think we will do enough though suspect that unpredictability will be the watchword for the last 13 games as usual at the business end of a season.

Like the Coventry return game, Crawley and FGR are different and better sides compared to months previously - will be a fascinating encounter to see who has improved the most. I really don't care about Cheltenham until we play them. Many more important games before that.

Games for Barnet and Crewe tonight. If the latter lose, we will go up a place
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Rich E » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Chrisgump11 wrote:Games for Barnet and Crewe tonight. If the latter lose, we will go up a place

Both lost tonight, so up to 20th for FGR.
Rich E
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Chrisgump11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 am

I gather Barnet went 1 up then missed a penalty. Crewe game sounds like a repeat of the last 5 minutes at TNL in the FA Cup

Up to us to do the business on Saturday ...
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 am

This has got to be of the best/funniest of Bob's best interviews with MC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GqS_l98OPI
Bob all at sixes and sevens with team selection and both he and MC crease up with laughter.

What is great about this interview is that it shows a different side of MCs character and that he has a good sense of humour.
Recommended.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 am

Excellent results for us last night - those late goals really made a difference. How I would love us to continue picking up points so that we don't have to keep looking over our shoulders like this though. A win on Saturday will be tough against a top form side like Crawley but its what we need if we want to get to mid table before the last month scramble.

I'm still expecting one of the sides below us to go on a good run and one of the sides above us to blow up. We just mustn't blow up. I don't think we will and I still expect us to make 17th or 18th place by end of season.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tomiswalking » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:04 am

Thanks OTC. Good to see some fun :D
Tomiswalking
First Team
First Team

Postby tommyd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 am

The Old TomCat wrote:This has got to be of the best/funniest of Bob's best interviews with MC.
Bob all at sixes and sevens with team selection and both he and MC crease up with laughter.

What is great about this interview is that it shows a different side of MCs character and that he has a good sense of humour.
Recommended.

I saw this on the Facebook page, it's jist brilliant. I don't think mc was even sure who was playing by the end of it :lol:
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby NewForestRover » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 pm

The Old TomCat wrote:This has got to be of the best/funniest of Bob's best interviews with MC.

Recommended.

I agree.
I said exactly the same thing after watching the interview on page one of this thread! :D
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
First Team
First Team

Postby Timb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:43 pm

I watched it too on Saturday. Mark Cooper is human after all.. :ugeek:

Keep calm and carry on.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Previous

Return to FGR First Team