FGR Twitter feed

All about our First Team

FGR Twitter feed

Postby Donegal Rover » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:35 pm

It has a pinned post today so you can not follow the game with ease, and it is driving me NUTS. :( Normaly you can just click on FGR and see the whole game unfold, but not today, you have to keep going to the top to see new Tweets Grrrrrrrrrrr
Donegal Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Re: FGR Twitter feed

Postby Lady Magpie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

I did request that the pinned video could not be pinned Donegal Rover.
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Strange, no issues at all with the Twitter feed this afternoon.
"I just don't know what went wrong!"
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Donegal Rover » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 pm

king giraffe III wrote:Strange, no issues at all with the Twitter feed this afternoon.

Maybe you do not use it in the same way as me? KG111? I follow lots of people, but during the game I only follow the FGR thread and it updates automatically. Today I had to constantly go back up to the top to read new Tweets so it was a real pain.
The info is good 95% of the time, they do make the odd mistake with the score, but I guess they are working flat out doing the updates. It is a good way of being there without being there, so I enjoy it. I did not today sadly.

Saying that they have just unpinned the post, so hopefully they do not do it again for the next game :)
Donegal Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Postby king giraffe III » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Donegal Rover wrote:
king giraffe III wrote:Strange, no issues at all with the Twitter feed this afternoon.

Maybe you do not use it in the same way as me? KG111? I follow lots of people, but during the game I only follow the FGR thread and it updates automatically. Today I had to constantly go back up to the top to read new Tweets so it was a real pain.
The info is good 95% of the time, they do make the odd mistake with the score, but I guess they are working flat out doing the updates. It is a good way of being there without being there, so I enjoy it. I did not today sadly.

Saying that they have just unpinned the post, so hopefully they do not do it again for the next game :)

Yes, seems that you use it the same way as me but I wasn't getting a pinned post. Possibly a Twitter glitch.
"I just don't know what went wrong!"
king giraffe III
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby man_of_kent » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Do people still use twitter?

I thought since Donald Trump and his use of that twitter thing everyone would be too embarrassed to be associated with twitter :lol:
man_of_kent
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Donegal Rover » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 am

man_of_kent wrote:Do people still use twitter?

I thought since Donald Trump and his use of that twitter thing everyone would be too embarrassed to be associated with twitter :lol:

I do not use it to post much, but I do use it to follow the FGR feed during games and it is very good as a rule. But Saturday was a right pain. Who is Trump? ;)
Donegal Rover
Reserves
Reserves

Return to FGR First Team