Dan Wishart

All about our First Team

Dan Wishart

Postby michael » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 pm

if not done so already, upon ready this ,i expect NFR to be rushing to the newspaper shop to pick up todays football league paper .

full page article-and full length photo of Mr Wishart 'on 'how it is 'different' in the EFL.

that given-and not his fault-the questions were awful -how to do a full page article-and not actually learn anything /say anything /gleam great insight .

i think the only thing 'learnt' was that in EFL teams have more of a game plan than in national league

(interestingly-also the theme of mr Coopers post match interview .).
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Dan Wishart

Postby The Old TomCat » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm

And of course he was on front page of FGR programme yesterday with a four-page spread.
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby NewForestRover » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:50 pm

michael wrote:if not done so already, upon ready this ,i expect NFR to be rushing to the newspaper shop to pick up todays football league paper .

full page article-and full length photo of Mr Wishart 'on 'how it is 'different' in the EFL.

that given-and not his fault-the questions were awful -how to do a full page article-and not actually learn anything /say anything /gleam great insight .

i think the only thing 'learnt' was that in EFL teams have more of a game plan than in national league

Thanks for the info.

Someone I know regularly buys the paper and then passes it on to me. Hopefully he has bought it this week.
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
First Team
First Team

Postby Bronco » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm

NewForestRover wrote:
michael wrote:if not done so already, upon ready this ,i expect NFR to be rushing to the newspaper shop to pick up todays football league paper .

Thanks for the info.

Someone I know regularly buys the paper and then passes it on to me. Hopefully he has bought it this week.

Why not buy it yourself, will still be on newsstands
Bronco
First Team
First Team

Postby NewForestRover » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Bronco wrote:
Why not buy it yourself, will still be on newsstands

Because he always passes his copy on to me.
If he doesn't, I will obviously buy it.
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
First Team
First Team

Return to FGR First Team