New Kit?!

All about our First Team

Re: New Kit?!

Postby Chrisgump11 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:06 am

Glad this issue is finally resolved. I guess Hummel has cost the club a lot of kit sales? Glasgow Rangers and others were similarly affected. Dreadful damage done to the brand - must be in deep trouble?

I like the fact that what Dale says about the new supplier is that they revel in distinctive, one off designs. Will the 3rd blue design be retired unbeaten?
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:08 am

I don't see what is wrong with PlayerLayer and surely they will be better than Hummel. Good that we are supporting a UK company. I hope Dale got some compensation from Hummel. Maybe they were preparing for Brexit.

I do still worry about the visibility of the black away kit though.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Zodiac » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:21 pm

PL could stand for plant licker :lol:
Zodiac
Trainee
Trainee

Postby Fartvs Antiqvvs » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Tommo wrote:I don't see what is wrong with PlayerLayer and surely they will be better than Hummel. Good that we are supporting a UK company. I hope Dale got some compensation from Hummel. Maybe they were preparing for Brexit.

I do still worry about the visibility of the black away kit though.

Should've completed the full negative on the front by included the green stripes.
Quo tendimus?

Nos venit!
Fartvs Antiqvvs
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Chrisgump11 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:27 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ilure.html

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday were on the wrong end of Hummel last year - see letter/comment at the end of the article
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm

I have read that Wycombe are going to have to wear orange to accommodate us tomorrow. Bit embarrassing. Thanks Wycombe for helping out.
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby 20yrs and counting » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:24 am

Hope our new kit turns out to be a stunner. Think it’s all a little embarrassing we haven’t got one. Shame we couldn’t have gone to a local supplier. Hope fans back the new supplier and its a roaring success. Just in time for Christmas!
We’re black, we’re white, we’re flipin dynamite, forest green, forest green.....
20yrs and counting
Reserves
Reserves

Previous

Return to FGR First Team