Justin Edinburgh

For chat about all other topics

Justin Edinburgh

Postby twoguns » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Just heard the tragic news that Leyton Orient manager Justin has passed away aged just 49. Justin played for Spurs many times during the time I used to attend frequently.

My sympathies to everyone at Spurs and Leyton Orient management players and supporters. RIP Justin and thanks for all the fantastic memories.
follow me on twitter @stevegriffin1
twoguns
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Justin Edinburgh

Postby andymac26 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Tragic. And after the season he just had. Very sad.
andymac26
Top Manager
Top Manager

RIP Justin Edinburgh

Postby SNJ Ash » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm

SNJ Ash
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Jamal Lacoste » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:32 am

As soon as it was announced he had suddenly fallen seriously ill it seemed it would be something like a heart attack or a stroke. Very tragic - a wonderful manager and seemed like such a lovely man too. Thoughts and condolences to his family, friends and to all at Orient.
63* forever.
Jamal Lacoste
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Timb » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:56 am

I just read about it a few minutes ago. Life is fragile. condolences to his family.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:51 am

Tragic news. RIP Justin.
GETCARTER
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Chrisgump11 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:01 am

Appalling news. 49 years old and an apparently fit man is taken by heart disease. Sincere condolences to his family, friends and all at Leyton Orient

He was one of those managers that we enjoyed over on the Wet Terrace. Quick witted, friendly and chatty - we'd take the Mickey and he'd return it in spades! He visited with Grays & Rushden & Diamonds as I recall.

If we had lost Coops, Justin would have been top of the list for his successor in my book. He had a great record of promotion success at small or unfashionable clubs and seemed to have turned around a failing bigger club. He will be sorely missed
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby GETCARTER » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:27 pm

I will go to the FGR away game at Leyton Orient in the next season, and quietly give a thought to JE before the game.Well done to all you achieved at the little East End club.
GETCARTER
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Tommo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm

GETCARTER wrote:I will go to the FGR away game at Leyton Orient in the next season, and quietly give a thought to JE before the game.Well done to all you achieved at the little East End club.

Me too. LO are an interesting club and Justin was a fine manager who seemed to have a decent set of values
Tommo
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Too occasional fan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:22 am

Always had an eye on him. A good guy.
The gimlet of the forum.
Too occasional fan
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat