Tahvon Campbell interview

For chat about all other topics

Tahvon Campbell interview

Postby Citizen Rob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:47 pm

There's a bit in here about his time at Forest Green and how the vegan ethos has influenced his diet: http://bit.ly/CampbellRobinsQA
Citizen Rob
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Tahvon Campbell interview

Postby NewForestRover » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 pm

He's basically confirming what we all thought.

He just wanted to play and gave his all whenever he did. As soon as CD returned, he lost his place.

I would wish him good luck if he wasn't going to be be playing for one of our rivals.
Somehow I don't think he's going to need it.
Always Looking On The Bright Side
NewForestRover
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Tav has not got off to the best start at Whaddon Road by reminding everybody that Cheltenham finished season near bottom of league table. :D
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Chrisgump11 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:49 am

I think Tav was plain unlucky. For that matter, so was FGR. We did the right thing by Christian but arguably lost our attacking edge. 6 months on they have both left our employ.

That said, I think Junior Mondal is a better bet than Tav and Aaron Collins has the proven ability to replace CD. Plus Macca, George, Dayle and Taylor Allen plus goals from Joe, Carl & Liam. Up front, looks like we're going for quickness and rat-a-tat passing again which is all good in my book

He may be at the World of Jonny Smiles but I wish him Tav well. He will is unlikely to score a hat full of goals, but his speed and close control will frighten many defences and Reuben will share the spoils if he sheds the pounds and stays fit

One of the best things about FGR supporters is that we appreciate our old players rather than barrack them (unless they wind us up James!)
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat