FGR Programme Collection to go

For chat about all other topics

FGR Programme Collection to go

Postby Forest Fan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:55 pm

I have over 350 FGR programmes (a.k.a. matchday magazines) dating back to 2001. They are mainly home matches, plus a few aways. As a result of downsizing I need to get rid of them, so I thought why not try and do some good, and raise some funds for charity, Randwick Scout Group.

I am hoping 50p is a reasonable ask for most of them, with a little more for specials, e.g. play-off semis, big FA Cup games, plus postage, if I can't meet with you before a match to hand them over.

If you are interested, please message me through the forum, and I will send you a list. It is far too long to post on here.

Thanks
Sometimes 90 minutes is just not enough.
Forest Fan
Youth
Youth

Re: FGR Programme Collection to go

Postby Forest Fan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:11 pm

11 sold, plenty more to go. I would much sooner they go to FGR fans rather than the wolves on eBay. If you are interested, please drop me a line.
Forest Fan
Youth
Youth

FGR Jigsaw

Postby Forest Fan » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Still sorting out unwanted items. Among these, I have a 1000-piece FGR jigsaw, that has been put together once. It is part of a series available for lots of different clubs available from https://www.happypuzzle.co.uk/jigsaws/football-club-puzzles.aspx. The picture shows stats and facts from the club's history.

Any FGR fan interested in it, please message me. It is yours for a suitable donation to the charity.
Forest Fan
Youth
Youth

Return to General Chat