Footballers

For chat about all other topics

Footballers

Postby voodoobluesman » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:04 pm

There is this player/coach that plays for a team I follow. I really dont rate him/her as a player or coach.

I hope that they're not selected again and think that particular club would be better off without them.
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Footballers

Postby Tomiswalking » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:22 pm

I cant say that I want them to leave but i hope I am allowed to wish them the best of luck elsewhere soon.
Tomiswalking
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Eco-Exile » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:39 pm

I am sure many posters on this feel the same about a certain player coach at the club they support too.

Hopefully the footballers you and others are referring to have a spell on the bench today.
Eco-Exile
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby voodoobluesman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:51 pm

My fear is that if that player is on the bench, then he or she would revert to shouting and swearing at the other players.
voodoobluesman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby twoguns » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:58 pm

As a 2CW myself I remember very fondly an affable assistant manager at one of my clubs who had a penchant for pork pies, double cheeseburgers and chips with everything citing his partial veganism.

Consequently some sections of the crowd endearingly often referred to his rotund, portly, roly-poly appearance during matches. Some even questioning his parentage. Never deterred at the end of the match he was frequently seen practicing his Tae-kwondo moves akin to King Eric of Cantona.

Sadly the manager walked the plank and said coach assumed the mantle of Head Coach for the next game, however the crowds prophetic words rang true when he was indeed sacked the very next morning.
follow me on twitter @stevegriffin1
twoguns
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat