FGR v Crewe (Virtual) - Live - Saturday 21st March

For chat about all other topics

FGR v Crewe (Virtual) - Live - Saturday 21st March

Postby Foggy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:42 pm

This has been shared via the club's YouTube account, possibly on other forms of social media, and I thought I would share it on here in case anyone missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWC2vsEuESQ

I know it is a computer game and I have no idea what it will look like or who will be playing, but I think Leyton Orient (fans or club?) started doing this. I intend to watch it live...and maybe comment on what we see, in the absence of real football it might be a bit of Saturday afternoon escapism.

COYR
The future is bright, the future is green...Forest Green!
Foggy
Top Manager
Top Manager

Location: The other side of the hill...living in the land of the eggmen!

Return to General Chat