season tickets(again)

For chat about all other topics

season tickets(again)

Postby cookiesos » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:56 am

I am still waiting for a reply from the office regarding last seasons unused tickets, is there any official news yet?
Both my friends are in the same boat, nothing but, we will get back to you.
Have any contingency plans been drawn up for the new season yet regarding tickets or game streaming?
cookiesos
Youth
Youth

Re: season tickets(again)

Postby Lady Magpie » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:53 pm

cookiesos wrote:I am still waiting for a reply from the office regarding last seasons unused tickets, is there any official news yet?
Both my friends are in the same boat, nothing but, we will get back to you.
Have any contingency plans been drawn up for the new season yet regarding tickets or game streaming?

Your writing on the old furum, go to the new one and you might get an answer:

Link: https://forum.fgr.co.uk/

Good Luck

LM
Lady Magpie
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat