Club Shop Updates

For chat about all other topics

Club Shop Updates

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:39 am

Hi all,

I'm creating this topic to keep everyone on the forum up to date with what's going on with the online shop. I will post updates when tickets for games go on sale and when any new club shop products get added.

For any general queries about the shop feel free to send me a message on here.

shop.forestgreenroversfc.com

Cheers,

Ryan
Following the black & white stripes of Newcastle United and Forest Green Rovers since the 90's...

FGR have got all modern! Follow the club on twitter @FGRFC_Official or 'like' us on Facebook :D
blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Club Shop Updates

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 am

To start this off....

1. Tickets for our match vs. FC Halifax are now on sale

and

2. You can now buy our unique Crown FGR Green paint online
Following the black & white stripes of Newcastle United and Forest Green Rovers since the 90's...

FGR have got all modern! Follow the club on twitter @FGRFC_Official or 'like' us on Facebook :D
blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 pm

The new supporters scarf is now in stock.

Buy one online today or from the ticket office tomorrow!

http://www.ow.ly/ocfh8

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Greeners Jnr » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 pm

blacknwhitestripes wrote:The new supporters scarf is now in stock.

Buy one online today or from the ticket office tomorrow!

http://www.ow.ly/ocfh8

would it be possible for someone to bring one up to Chester on Monday for me, as if I order on line I won't get it on time, c.o.d of course.
Geronimo!!!!!!!
Greeners Jnr
Top Manager
Top Manager

Location: Saltus Viridi fautoribusque est in Cestrensi comitatu

Postby Pitchfork » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Happy to do that Greeners Junior - send me a PM if you want me to play Postman Pat
Pitchfork
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Tickets are now on sale for our games with Tamworth and Gateshead

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 pm

We now stock the official conference match balls priced at £39 complete with football conference logo.

http://ow.ly/ojpxS

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Match tickets for our home games with Nuneaton (12th Nov), Lincoln (16th Nov) and Grimsby (7th Dec) are now for sale on our online shop.

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby smertens07929 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

I'm a bit lost (as always!) is the online club shop & the supporters club shop the same, or is it 2 different outlets? Sorry for being a little bit confused, but I am getting older now & I have been spoilt tonight (late 25th Anniversary meal with champagne & wine!!) :D
smertens07929
First Team
First Team

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 am

The online club shop and supporters club shop are 2 separate outlets - correct.

All club merchandise you can find online is available from the ticket office, in the concourse and soon you will be able to order merchandise at the bars up in the CE Suite, B&W Lounge etc and have it delivered there at half time for you.

The Supporters Club bookings kiosks is separate from this and is for away travel, supporters club merchandise and events (unless there is anything else I've missed).

Hope this helps.

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby blacknwhitestripes » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 pm

New shop product: Football Manager 2014.

Just £15 - in stock at the ticket office on match day, reception during the week and online now.

http://ow.ly/qm1YS

blacknwhitestripes
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Jeff » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello
I just clicked on the Football Manager link and it says it's currently not in stock. Are they planning to get more in? Thanks in advance.
Jeff
Youth
Youth

Postby cats whiskers » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

DH bought them all when he left!
cats whiskers
First Team
First Team

Postby Timb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Stuck on a train running 2 hours late and getting bored.

So thought I would post here.

Having stuff for sale in reception before and after the match is a big step forward. I have bought stuff that I wouldn't otherwise have bought because I have seen it all first hand.

The 125 pin badge is very good and worth the money.

The New ski hat is excellent. The best so far. Certainly stands out in the crowd and very warm and snug. Xmas present material.

Trying on a shirt to check fit. Hooray. Got the black and white XL. Waiting for an XL green bee shirt.

The book is good as well. The perfect Xmas present.

Keep up the good work.
Timb
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby fgrftw2010 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 am

Didn't realise the stadium jackets were for sale, any news on when the new stock might be in?? :D
"We'll make the play-offs and I think we could win the league."- Dale vince 12 April 2012
"Next years our year" - Every Forest green fan - every year
fgrftw2010
First Team
First Team

Postby tommyd » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:28 am

Can I suggest car bumper stickers for the club shop. Best way to get our name out there and grow the brand!
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby The Old TomCat » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:54 pm

tommyd wrote:Can I suggest car bumper stickers for the club shop. Best way to get our name out there and grow the brand!

Cor 'Stone the Crows' I asked exactly the same at Friday's home match and was told that these were in the pipeline and probably very soon available..
Great minds etc....
The Old TomCat
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby tommyd » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Great minds indeed!
tommyd
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby Norton Boy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Uncanny, i just came on to request car bumper stickers and the last two posts were about the exact same thing.Maybe "We Are FGR" or something along those lines as well as FGRFC and Forest Green Rovers.Also how about mini footy shirts for rear windscreens as well.I drive an estate and though i have my scarf on the rear luggage cover you can only see it if you look into the boot.Be nice to spread the word on motorways and the such like.
I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave.
Norton Boy
First Team
First Team

Postby FGRbenz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Got limo black tinted windows on my car so need an external white badge sticker for the corner of the boot window :mrgreen:
FGRbenz
First Team
First Team

Next

Return to General Chat