The Rise of Forest Green Rovers - The Road to Wembley

For chat about all other topics

The Rise of Forest Green Rovers - The Road to Wembley

Postby Chrisgump11 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 am

Little did I think when writing the book that we'd be back again a year later. This time, the outcome will be different!

Sales have raised in excess of £4,500 for GDA, all paid in and put to good use by the charity.

I have a dwindling number of copies left and will not be doing a reprint. If you'd like a copy before they run out, just message me through the Forum. I can leave in an envelope marked with your name at FGR Reception. Good for getting players autographs and so on when we triumph on Sunday?!

From here on, the price is reduced from £12.99 to £10.00 if bought direct from me.

Huge thanks to all who have helped spread the word and invested so generously
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat