Ethan Pinnock v Sean Raggett

For chat about all other topics

Ethan Pinnock v Sean Raggett

Postby michael » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Most of you will have picked up that Sean Raggett has gone to Norwich for somewhere between £250-350K
(back on loan to Licoln for 5 months as part of the deal )

compare with Pinnocks reported fee of between £750k-1m

seen raggett a few times at les douvres-and quality, but overall Pinnock marginally better and a couple of years younger ;but maybe it suggests FGR have done remarkedly well to get a fee maybe 3x the amount Licoln have got for Raggett.?
michael
Top Manager
Top Manager

Re: Ethan Pinnock v Sean Raggett

Postby GETCARTER » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Reports suggest we did rather well out of the deal.
GETCARTER
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Chrisgump11 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Speaks volumes for the National League. 2 fine players with a great future. I'm biased but Ethan is the best player I have seen at FGR in 32 years, so naturally he is worth more!
Chrisgump11
Top Manager
Top Manager

Postby stanman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Good to see this tweet about Ethan after yesterday's game. He played the 2nd half for Barnsley.

"Very impressed with @EasyEatss today. Looked assured at the back. Won everything in the air. Good job lad "
Seems to be settling in then.
There is no 'I' in team
stanman
Top Manager
Top Manager

Return to General Chat